Who's film would you rather see??? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who's film would you rather see???

Worf101
02-17-2006, 05:58 AM
If you could see an "as yet unreleased film" by one of these directors, some of them are dead so this is for fun, which one would you choose and why?

Da Worfster

kexodusc
02-17-2006, 07:47 AM
This was a toss-up between Sir T's "Noise" and Kubrik's "It's 2006 where the hell is my future at?"

In the end I had to give it to Kubrik because I'm sure it woulda been different.

Sir T's noisy movie without a script, while I'm sure would be worth the price of admission, has already been way overdone several times by Jerry Bruckheimer.

You would think by now at the least the world would be clean and cars would fly.

GMichael
02-17-2006, 07:57 AM
Whoa! No explination offered.

topspeed
02-17-2006, 10:01 AM
ROTFLMAO!!:D:D:D

Worfster, you are in rare form with this one! Easily one of the funniest posts I've seen in a while.

I had to go with our former resident schizo, Lexmark. I have to admit, I miss his colossal melt downs. For sheer entertainment value, they were as good as any matinee popcorn muncher. I just didn't have to pay $8.50 to see it!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
02-17-2006, 10:26 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL........wipe tears out of eyes, crosses legs.......WAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......gotta pee gotta peee.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........can't see a dang thing through the tears..................

I hate you all!!!......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kam
02-18-2006, 08:40 PM
oh lordy that was too much. classic worfster..... just plain classic. :D

i voted for lean... who else could i vote for? (that kam guy is a hack)

dean_martin
02-19-2006, 07:56 AM
I think I would like to see Kam's latest production. (I know he's a hack, but it's an aquired taste.) My next choice is not available which is always a criticism of these polls. The excuse is always the same too - not enough choices. Anyhow, according to the dailies, da Worfster's latest includes wacky animation, giant bugs and a Herculian type hero in a loin cloth wielding a big sword!

Bernd
02-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Very very funny.
I would like to see Sir Terrances' "Noise". Being an all out Audio Guy. But please don't blow my speakers-my mind however is ready and willing.

Bernd

Worf101
02-24-2006, 06:15 AM
I think I would like to see Kam's latest production. (I know he's a hack, but it's an aquired taste.) My next choice is not available which is always a criticism of these polls. The excuse is always the same too - not enough choices. Anyhow, according to the dailies, da Worfster's latest includes wacky animation, giant bugs and a Herculian type hero in a loin cloth wielding a big sword!

I'm calling studio security, you've obviously been snoopin' round the studio. Osssifer Krupky, arrest that man!!!

Da Worfster

Worf101
02-24-2006, 06:27 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL........wipe tears out of eyes, crosses legs.......WAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......gotta pee gotta peee.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........can't see a dang thing through the tears..................

I hate you all!!!......WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Clean up on aisle three!!!!!! Unh glad to see you enjoyed yourself. I think.... need a baby wipe? :D

Da Worfster

shokhead
02-24-2006, 06:41 AM
Stanley's flim but only if John W and Kirk D are in the leads.