Great Looking Comp Received From Susan Clark! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Great Looking Comp Received From Susan Clark!

JDaniel
01-21-2004, 09:44 AM
AKA Mrs. Jim. Well - the mailing label says Jim and Susan. But I mean this thing looks great, so that must mean it's Mrs. Clark's work, right?:D Nice looking lineup Jimbo, or Mrs. Jimbo, or whomever created this. I hope there's a wicked surfin tune hidden in there.

And thanks for the Judybats bonus gift. Mightyniceofyou.:cool:

JD

Jim Clark
01-21-2004, 10:18 AM
AKA Mrs. Jim. Well - the mailing label says Jim and Susan. But I mean this thing looks great, so that must mean it's Mrs. Clark's work, right?:D Nice looking lineup Jimbo, or Mrs. Jimbo, or whomever created this. I hope there's a wicked surfin tune hidden in there.

And thanks for the Judybats bonus gift. Mightyniceofyou.:cool:

JD

What a goof! Glad it finally got there, someone must have been asleep at the wheel for it to have taken so long. I've sent 2 packages to San Fran in the time that that took to get to you. Hopefully the comp isn't blank (Troy) or jacked up (Mike) and has everything I meant to send (Mike again)! I apparently had a rough time getting stuff done correctly last time.

Sorry the Judy Bats packaging isn't in better shape but the disc should be OK. Consider it a small man to man baby shower gift. Congratulations on the upcoming addition and I pray that everything goes smoothly and according to plan.

Regards,
jc

PS-As you might guess my wife actually has little to do with anything concerning music around here, other than tolerate it better than you might think. Come to think about it, I guess that's no small feat after all.

BarryL
01-21-2004, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the disk, JC. It arrived on Monday, I put it in my travel bag, and forgot about it until now, so I have just opened it. I will spin it tomorrow, and I look forward to hearing the best there was in 2003!

And all the best to you. I'll have to find something to spin back your way soon.

Jim Clark
01-21-2004, 02:24 PM
You forgot about it? I see my reputation preceeds me!

jc