Adire Audio ripping people off [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Adire Audio ripping people off

bradpaulsen
02-13-2006, 07:52 PM
I want to let people know that I ordered product from Adire Audio in December and after many excuses and delays I asked for my money back. They shuffled me off for several weeks, gave me a bogus UPS number and finally sent me a refund via a personal check that bounced.

These guys are clearly in financial trouble an took $1350 of mine that I sent in to order product and are keeping it.

don't give Dan any money, he has told me lie after lie about my order and finally wrote me a check worth nothing. He has $1350 of my money, I have nothing, and he is keeping my money.

Brad

Woochifer
02-14-2006, 02:40 AM
Kinda suspect that you would sign onto the AR site, and your first post basically trashes a company that a lot of the regulars (myself included) have had very positive dealings with.

Pardon the skepticism, but I frankly don't believe anything in your post because 1) Adire has gone to a dealer distribution model -- i.e. they don't direct sell their products anymore; 2) as mentioned, the fact that your first post on this site is a complaint doesn't do much to establish your credibility; 3) my own dealings with Adire points to a very credible company; 4) the car audio sites are rife with fanboys who like to spread rumors about the competition, and this reads just like another fanboy thread; and 5) you sound an awful lot like this disgrunted client who's resorted to taking a business dispute with Dan Wiggins public on various car audio boards, and coming across as an immature whiner with no business savvy or respect for the privacy of business correspondences.

When I purchased a sub from Adire (when they were still a direct seller), they accidentally shipped it to the wrong address. But, rather than make me wait for the first unit to get returned and reshipped, they immediately air freighted a new sub to me. As a customer, my own experiences with them have been excellent.

SlumpBuster
02-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Don't pardon my scepticism. :P The most unbelievable part of the post is that a guy who would take the time to write it has $1350.

GMichael
02-22-2006, 01:53 PM
What payment method did you use to pay them? How did they get your money?