Getting Baked [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Getting Baked

jamison
02-10-2006, 09:31 PM
How many audio enthusiests here like to partake of some good scooby snackers once in a while? i am soon to be 40 and i love being baked and listening to tunes

GMichael
02-11-2006, 07:17 AM
How many audio enthusiests here like to partake of some good scooby snackers once in a while? i am soon to be 40 and i love being baked and listening to tunes

Scooby-dooby-do!..............yes I do.....

Spark it up, crack upen a cold one, turn on the tunes and take the cover off the pool table. Sounds like a great day to me.

L.J.
02-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Are you guys talkin bout cookies and milk? Yes they go great with music or a movie :D

GMichael
02-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Walks in, sees LJ with an aprin on, rolls eyes and leaves. :rolleyes:

GMichael
02-11-2006, 08:27 AM
Comes back in with a bag. Stirs something green and leafy into LJ's cookie dough. Turns to LJ to give him a thumb's up, and leaves again.

LJ thinks he smells a Christmas tree. Goes back to baking.

daviethek
02-11-2006, 10:24 AM
......our president probably monitors this site. What was that cookie recipe again? My short term memory is you know.....what was I saying? I have to go, my cat is eyin up my liver again.

GMichael
02-11-2006, 01:28 PM
......our president probably monitors this site. What was that cookie recipe again? My short term memory is you know.....what was I saying? I have to go, my cat is eyin up my liver again.

Let him read all he likes. Maybe he'll get a laugh or two from me. And my cookie ingrediants are a matter of puplic RECORD.

Bad kitty. Get down from him. You should know better than to eat liver without onions.

dean_martin
02-11-2006, 08:42 PM
One of my buds (not that kind) from the old days used to have a saying - IT won't kill you, but lookin' for IT might. Unfortunately, IT got too hard to find a few years back. I miss the good ol' days.

JohnMichael
02-12-2006, 02:05 PM
The mid to late 70's when we still thought IT would be legalized. The police turned their heads and life was good. Studying photography IT helped so much with creativity. IT helped make concerts more enjoyable and people would share with strangers.

Resident Loser
02-13-2006, 06:23 AM
The mid to late 70's when we still thought IT would be legalized. The police turned their heads and life was good. Studying photography IT helped so much with creativity. IT helped make concerts more enjoyable and people would share with strangers....

...or a hypocrite...IMO assisting the creative process is really a bunch of hooey...lord knows, towards the end, me and de boys was scorin' by the pound...and we sounded great!!! And my paintings were great, along with my sketches. My playing abilities rivaled the greats...so I was told, by others and myself...unfortunately my critics were as blitzed as I was...

It really is all in your head...listened to some of the the tapes some years later...we weren't so great...watched some movies that I thought were the funniest things I'd seen while WUI (watching under the influence), listened to music, etc. etc. etc. In hindsight it was "what was I thinking?"...

As someone who spent most of my waking hours zapped or drunk or a bit of both for big a bit of time, it's all a lie...just something that helps you escape the reality of it all...

jimHJJ(...it's life, get used to it...)

JohnMichael
02-13-2006, 02:56 PM

...or a hypocrite...IMO assisting the creative process is really a bunch of hooey...lord knows, towards the end, me and de boys was scorin' by the pound...and we sounded great!!! And my paintings were great, along with my sketches. My playing abilities rivaled the greats...so I was told, by others and myself...unfortunately my critics were as blitzed as I was...

It really is all in your head...listened to some of the the tapes some years later...we weren't so great...watched some movies that I thought were the funniest things I'd seen while WUI (watching under the influence), listened to music, etc. etc. etc. In hindsight it was "what was I thinking?"...

As someone who spent most of my waking hours zapped or drunk or a bit of both for big a bit of time, it's all a lie...just something that helps you escape the reality of it all...

jimHJJ(...it's life, get used to it...)

IT helped with developing creative ideas but I never used IT when it was time to implement the idea. Maybe that is why I found IT helpful.

texlle
02-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Listening to music is one of my favorite things to do after smoking. Whether it's my stereo at home, or absorbing the bass from the 12" in my car.

Btw, I seriously cannot believe that I've been here 4 years...wow..

Kam
02-28-2006, 11:05 AM
I thought IT was a giant spider that took the shape of a clown and lured young kids into the sewers with shiny balloons.... hmmm maybe stevie was on to something with his "IT" analogy....