Yamaha NS 7.1 speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha NS 7.1 speakers

andrewwalsh
02-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Just got my Ns-C444, Ns-333, Ns-555, and Ns-777, with an yamaha Rx-V2500 reciever, and a Yamaha YST-SW315 sub, i really enjoy this set up and it sound amazing, about 3000$ amazing, where does this set up compare to a pro theater setup or am i still in the amatures as far as surround sound goes. ?

GMichael
02-09-2006, 02:40 PM
The back of my neck feels all tingly.

L.J.
02-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Just got my Ns-C444, Ns-333, Ns-555, and Ns-777, with an yamaha Rx-V2500 reciever, and a Yamaha YST-SW315 sub, i really enjoy this set up and it sound amazing, about 3000$ amazing, where does this set up compare to a pro theater setup or am i still in the amatures as far as surround sound goes. ?

well, if it sounds good to you, than that's all that matters. ;)

andrewwalsh
02-09-2006, 03:02 PM
The back of my neck feels all tingly. what do you mean by that? I hope its a good thing

topspeed
02-10-2006, 10:09 AM
what do you mean by that? I hope its a good thing
...only if it's because Adriana Lima is gently breathing on your neck...

and you're not her.

Your post is thisclose to being considered trolling. Do you often stand in the middle of the tracks while waiting for a train? Just wait...it's coming.

GMichael
02-10-2006, 10:20 AM
...only if it's because Adriana Lima is gently breathing on your neck...

and you're not her.

Your post is thisclose to being considered trolling. Do you often stand in the middle of the tracks while waiting for a train? Just wait...it's coming.

Wait. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

L.J.
02-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Either this dude is Dmax, or this is his first system.

GMichael
02-10-2006, 11:00 AM

I have an RX-V2500 also. I love it. But it is nowhere close to pro sound. I doubt that any receiver is. You'd have to go to seperates for that. As for the Yamaha speakers? Yamaha doesn't do as good a job on speakers as they do with receivers. I'm sure that they are OK but there are many more that are so much better.

If this is your first HT system, then you are starting out great. This system is much better than the top of the line Bose system. Enjoy it. Don't get hooked though. Once you are then you'll want to upgrade.

Forgive us if we acted cruel at first. We've had a rash of ex members breaking in under new names to try to stir things up. You have a nice system but to say it's the best when others here have spent 10K or 40K on their systems is a good way to stir things up.

Welcome to AR.

andrewwalsh
02-10-2006, 02:17 PM
I have an RX-V2500 also. I love it. But it is nowhere close to pro sound. I doubt that any receiver is. You'd have to go to seperates for that. As for the Yamaha speakers? Yamaha doesn't do as good a job on speakers as they do with receivers. I'm sure that they are OK but there are many more that are so much better.

If this is your first HT system, then you are starting out great. This system is much better than the top of the line Bose system. Enjoy it. Don't get hooked though. Once you are then you'll want to upgrade.

Forgive us if we acted cruel at first. We've had a rash of ex members breaking in under new names to try to stir things up. You have a nice system but to say it's the best when others here have spent 10K or 40K on their systems is a good way to stir things up.

Welcome to AR.

I just got out of the army after 3 years in, and i have been putting this together for awhile. By no means do i have anywhere near 10k to spend ona system, but i would if i could. This system sounds out of this world to me and everyone that hears it. so Im proud of what my hard earned Iraq money has givin me. the 52 in panasonic lcd goes well with it all as well.

GMichael
02-10-2006, 02:29 PM
I just got out of the army after 3 years in, and i have been putting this together for awhile. By no means do i have anywhere near 10k to spend ona system, but i would if i could. This system sounds out of this world to me and everyone that hears it. so Im proud of what my hard earned Iraq money has givin me. the 52 in panasonic lcd goes well with it all as well.

Welcome back home then. Thanks for putting your life on the line so we could be here listening to music and watching DVD's.

I am sure that you will love your system for a long time. Stay away from the high end stereo stores though. I made the mistake of visiting a few of them last year. I still love my system but, WOW, what money could buy! Incredable sound could be yours for just under the cost of a midsized car.