Slosh
02-08-2006, 03:17 PM
I

got

nothing.

Davey
02-08-2006, 03:21 PM
:(

Yeah, someone might've thrown a spanner in the works. Temporary setback. But keep your panties on, the mystery is still alive. Discs will be flying soon.

Slosh
02-08-2006, 03:45 PM
How did you know I wasn't wearing panties?

I was gonna delete that post but then you had to go and reply :p

Just wanted to see if it still was a go, is all.

Davey
02-08-2006, 04:36 PM
How did you know I wasn't wearing panties?
I was hoping not to hear about your nude posting again. Can't you and your computer get a room or something!

I was gonna delete that post but then you had to go and reply :p
Don't think my reply mattered. You can't delete a thread, can you? Not unless you're of the chosen ones. Who'd wanna delete a post, anyway? That's just silly!

Just wanted to see if it still was a go, is all.
Yeah, just really, really slow delivery. Blame it on the weather. It's like summer out here! Just got a vision of a dewey bottle of Negra Modelo, and a girl, and some faraway beach ...

Jim Clark
02-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Yep, Davey's a cochlea tease.

Who knew?

jc

Davey
02-08-2006, 04:58 PM

Who knew?

jc
Yeah, I know, just busying my balls again, eh Jimbo?

;)

Jim Clark
02-08-2006, 08:14 PM

;)

I don't wanna know what you're doing with'm

: ) (yeah, I'll break down)

jc

3-LockBox
02-09-2006, 09:43 AM

;)

TMI

don't ask, don't tell

Stone
02-09-2006, 09:56 AM
I

got

nothing.

This is working well for me, as I have just about that much time to devote to it (not that I ever said I was going to participate....).

Davey
02-09-2006, 10:28 AM
don't ask, don't tell
Don't you know from where that "busy balls" phrase came from? Rave Recs lore ... Jim Clark's busy balls (http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:pNE_4yToLhIJ:archive.audioreview.co m/10/0EF87899.php+%22Not+trying+to+busy+your+balls%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2)

3-LockBox
02-09-2006, 10:44 AM
Don't you know from where that "busy balls" phrase came from? Rave Recs lore ... Jim Clark's busy balls (http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:pNE_4yToLhIJ:archive.audioreview.co m/10/0EF87899.php+%22Not+trying+to+busy+your+balls%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2)

Wow, what a memory...and still funny :p

How I love to peruse the old archives and see all the monikers that no longer post here...although, I don't miss that dbi guy at all...

;)

Jim Clark
02-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Wow, what a memory...and still funny :p

How I love to peruse the old archives and see all the monikers that no longer post here...although, I don't miss that dbi guy at all...
;)

datsa 10.

jc

Stone
02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
although, I don't miss that dbi guy at all...

Who?

dbi
02-09-2006, 01:55 PM
although, I don't miss that dbi guy at all...

datsa 10.

Who?.
Buncha clueless moron losers. No wonder I moved on up ...

We're a moving on up
To the east side,
To a de-luxe apartment
In the sky...

Slosh
02-09-2006, 03:35 PM

Who knew?

jcI didn't hear a thing. :rolleyes:

For a time in college I <s>dated</s> fornicated with a 90lb. coxswain (and gymnast - flexible can be fun). Oh, you can just imagine our jokes about about her coxbox and such. Sometimes it's good to have a roommate in crew. :)

ForeverAutumn
02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
A thread about nothing.

HeII, Slosh even warns of that right from the get go!

I

got

nothing.

tentoze
02-09-2006, 04:12 PM
I thought it was the best stuff he ever sent me.

Slosh
02-09-2006, 04:15 PM
I thought it was the best stuff he ever sent me.I was waiting for that.

Why don't we take a page from obner and instead of mailing out CD-Rs, ysi FLAC, ALE, or WMA Lossless files? Would be a lot easier (except for dial-up'ers) and no postage to boot.

Just an idea.

NP: Holopaw (again)

Davey
02-09-2006, 04:16 PM

Who knew?

jc
I didn't hear a thing. :rolleyes:

For a time in college I <s>dated</s> fornicated with a 90lb. coxswain (and gymnast - flexible can be fun). Oh, you can just imagine our jokes about about her coxbox and such. Sometimes it's good to have a roommate in crew. :)
I'm starting to wish there was a way to go back in time and not respond that first time, so as to remove myself from ever appearing in this thread. Ever. Can I get some help?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Peabody_sherman.jpg/200px-Peabody_sherman.jpg

This thread is like a Seinfeld episode.
A thread about nothing.

I know, like a bad episode of bad spinoff of Seinfeld.

Slosh
02-09-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm starting to wish there was a way to go back in time and not respond that first time, so as to remove myself from ever appearing in this thread. Ever. Can I get some help?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Peabody_sherman.jpg/200px-Peabody_sherman.jpg

Master of your space/time domain?

3-LockBox
02-09-2006, 04:36 PM
A thread about nothing.

yeah...a waste of bandwidth

now let's get back to what's really important...err...yeah...whatever that was...