Final Destination 3 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Final Destination 3

s dog
02-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Ture story, about 3 months ago i was talking to some of my friends at work about final destination 1 & 2 , I said if they ever make a part 3 they should have a rollercoaster come off the track at a amusement park , well i seen the previws for F 3 the other day and guess what it has a rollercoaster comeing off the track, kinda weird, Im not going near a amusement park for a long time. LOL. Hope this one sounds and looks as good as the last one did, I have used that opening highway pile up scene for a demo maney times.

Worf101
02-08-2006, 06:37 AM
Be careful S Man, very careful.... :eek: The "Final Destination" Series has been guilty pleasure of mine from the start. Not typical gore fest slasher films, they keep coming up with "inventive" ways of killing off the youth of America... I might have to actually go see this movie this weekend...

Da Worfster

Worf101
02-08-2006, 06:51 AM
Be careful S Man, very careful.... :eek: The "Final Destination" Series has been guilty pleasure of mine from the start. Not typical gore fest slasher films, they keep coming up with "inventive" ways of killing off the youth of America... I might have to actually go see this movie this weekend...

Da Worfster

Kam
02-08-2006, 07:03 AM
woh, all sorts of deja-vu going on in this thread.....

GMichael
02-08-2006, 07:16 AM
woh, all sorts of deja-vu going on in this thread.....

Sir Terrence the Terrible
02-08-2006, 10:25 AM
woh, all sorts of deja-vu going on in this thread.....or is it just online echo or reverberation?

eisforelectronic
02-08-2006, 07:47 PM
I love Final Destination 1 & 2.

Worf101
02-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Philistines!!!!! :mad:

Da "wondering why I put up wit such abuse" Worfster

s dog
02-09-2006, 09:03 AM

Da Worfster Yea, im going to see it this weekend hope it is as good or better than 1 and 2.

s dog
02-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Went and seen it tonight it was ok but i was expecting more. There was a few gruesome killing scenes but thats about it , not near as good as F-2 was IMO, but it was fun at times.