Anyone heard the new Electric Six? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard the new Electric Six?

Jim Clark
02-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Just out today in the US and I guess it's been out, like forever, in the rest of the world. I'm guessing that if it was all that hot I'd have read something other than Metropolis' constant hyping of the album. Mike? Chrisnz? J?

anyone???

jc

MindGoneHaywire
02-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Yes! I heard the first few songs. I thought it wasn't coming out until March? What I heard I liked a LOT. More so than the first album, which I totally dug except for the production, which sounded like Nine Inch Nails in a microwave or something like that. Totally dug the toons.

If it's out now I'm psyched to get my hands on a copy.

Jim Clark
02-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Yes! I heard the first few songs. I thought it wasn't coming out until March? What I heard I liked a LOT. More so than the first album, which I totally dug except for the production, which sounded like Nine Inch Nails in a microwave or something like that. Totally dug the toons.

If it's out now I'm psyched to get my hands on a copy.

Well, Metropolis is pretty much Industrial Central as far as labels go so if there wasn't at least a touch of that, I'd be stunned. My email from AMG and Metropolis have it coming out today, Tuesday so I'll probably grab it tomorrow since I really liked the first one.

Hoping that it's a good'un.

jc

Mike
02-08-2006, 02:32 AM
Just out today in the US and I guess it's been out, like forever, in the rest of the world. I'm guessing that if it was all that hot I'd have read something other than Metropolis' constant hyping of the album. Mike? Chrisnz? J?

anyone???

jc

No not heard it, I think I knew they had one out back end of last year but just had a look and now I'm confused are we talking about Senor Smoke?

Don't laugh to be honest for a while I had them confused with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club!

Cheers
Mike

Jim Clark
02-08-2006, 05:27 AM
No not heard it, I think I knew they had one out back end of last year but just had a look and now I'm confused are we talking about Senor Smoke?

Don't laugh to be honest for a while I had them confused with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club!

Cheers
Mike

yep, that's the one. Senor Smoke.

jc