Great Job! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Great Job!

westcott
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to the webmaster and all those who make this site work.
It is one of the best organized, functional, and useful forums I visit.

Keep up the good work!

GMichael
02-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to the webmaster and all those who make this site work.

Keep up the good work!

Ditto, put me down for the same.

It's amazing how a nice comment like this gets no replies while the "this sucks" guy got tons of them. Come on guys. Let's hear it. Tell us how much you like it here.

markw
02-07-2006, 10:22 AM

Keep up the good work!They do the best they can particularly when you consider it's all on a volunteer basis.

But, in all of our defense, this is not exactly the most visited forum. Now, had this been in
the General forum, well...

kexodusc
02-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Yeah, the folks here are pretty good. Does anyone remember back, oh 2 summers ago now I guess, when Eric first got here and tons o' people like Skeptic, mtrycrafts, and the like were all bailing out because our new admin wouldn't allow flame wars on cables and dbt's outside the designated forum?

Imagine the nerve...;)

Gotta admit, I was a bit worried at first, the way things were going, but the place never really did turn into little Russia. In fact, I think the site's developed a sense of humor.

noddin0ff
02-08-2006, 07:36 AM
Group hug!

JohnMichael
02-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Yes it is a truly enjoyable place to post. If it was not for AudioReview I would be so bored I might have looked for a day job. Thanks all.

ericl
02-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks guys, I'm glad to hear you're happy. I had a rough start with some of the characters around here, definitely came on too strong. I just wanted to put an end to the nastiness that plagued the place for so long. Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed (and stuck around) and it's turned into a pretty nice community. It's all because of you, you guys make this place what it is. I love you guys!! (ok, no more sappiness from me)

-eric

wayner86
02-09-2006, 04:33 PM
I was casually looking into a new audio setup about 6 months ago when good ol google lead me here. And i've been lurking and posting ever since. Definitely an excellent site. The regulars on this site have been a great help, and always seem to promptly answer questions in depth. I've learned alot since i first visited here, and the info i have received has prevented me (and likely many others) from poorly investing money in shotty sound equipment. Contrary to some recent posts this site has an excellent layout, and helpful members.

Thanks everyone,

Wayner