Vizio Tv [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Vizio Tv

recoveryone
02-03-2006, 04:13 PM
I finially made the purchase of this VIZIO 32" WS LCD that doubles as my computer monitor. All I can saw is wow!!!! The color just about jump off the screen at you and I have already turned down the settings from the factory. I was impressed with a friend of mines 20" version of this brand, but this 32" is real nice. The price for this size screen could not be beat $999.00. I have it hooked up to my Adelphia cable (motorola) digital cable box using analog HD connection. I used the HDMI for my computer. If your in the market for a screen this size give it a look over. oh by the way this is in my bedroom with my Pioneer 412 AV system, Pioneer 525 DVD Phillips VCR with 4 Optimus Pro 77Xs front and rear Optimus 305 center and KLH 110 sub

L.J.
02-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Where'd you purchase?

edtyct
02-03-2006, 08:03 PM
I think that the Vizio line has shown up in places like Cosco. The company made a big splash a couple of years ago with its pioneering, inexpensive, DVI-equipped DVD player, which was among the first digital decks to measurably sharpen the picture relative to analog component. Vizio has since made its reputation on affordable products that actually have an air of competence about them. Last year, Vizio offered an RPTV that received fairly good reviews, despite a slightly compromised set of adjustable parameters. The Vizio ED plasma was compared favorably to many HD plasmas when it was introduced. It's a good company.

recoveryone
02-03-2006, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=L.J.]Where'd you purchase?[/QUOTE.]

I picked it up online direct from the company, their from So california so it was a local delivery via fedex for me.