My Cat [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Cat

SpankingVanillaice
01-28-2006, 03:01 AM
My favorite cat named Meow Meow that was a Red Tabby Persion died today at Jan, 28 2006. She died completly at 1:30 AM in the morning. I am very very sad since I really liked her alot she was very nice and never bites anyone and she was always there when I was lonly. :( :( :( :(

She was at least 16 years old so she died because of her age. I have had her since I was like 5 years old.

markw
01-28-2006, 04:34 AM
Seriously. I lost my 19 year old last October and it's literally losing a part of yourself if you both share that special bond, which not all cats and people can form.

Remember, you can "own" a cat but it's the cat that chooses who it loves.

JohnMichael
01-28-2006, 07:30 AM
Dallas, I am sorry for your loss. I am glad Meow Meow had a long life. Take care of yourself.

hwirt
01-28-2006, 07:55 AM
Dallas,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Its amazing how attached we become to our pets, must be because they give us uncompromising love.

Heath

Bernd
01-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Hi,

Losing your pal is the worst part of owning a pet. Take care and remember-"Weep not for her but clebrate her Life".

Walk tall

Bernd

jamison
01-28-2006, 09:44 PM
my beloved cat mittons lived till he was 20.

SpankingVanillaice
01-29-2006, 06:23 AM
Meow Meow did really love me alot it gave me alot of attention and Meow Meow always came to me when I was on my bed or when I was by the computer. Meow Meow did want lots of pet from me that's for sure since I was in the house by my self most of the time when my mom has two jobs but when my mom doesn't have two jobs she came home around 5:00 PM. But before that time I am by myself.

SpankingVanillaice
01-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Pic of Meow Meow I took using my $50 webcam.

dean_martin
01-29-2006, 10:25 PM
My condolences, Dallas. I didn't know that pets could be such good companions until we got our dog Roxie about 4 years ago. I have a couple of pics of her in my gallery.

Resident Loser
01-30-2006, 11:00 AM
...not really much of a cat-fancier, but losing a much loved pet, no matter what it's species, is really devastating...particularly when that amount of time is involved, "part of the family" is an understatement.

Although it will be difficult, just try to think of the good times and keep this in mind:

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

I hope my two best friends are waiting...

jimHJJ(...I hope yours is too...)

http://www.petloss.com

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Dallas,
My heart goes out to you man. I have a dog and two cats(all black), and when I get home in the afternoon they are all over me. Early Saturday and Sunday the bed gets very crowded when the whole gang hangs out. My dog comes with me almost everywhere(including work), he runs with me, and is a real pal. I do not know what the heck I am going to do if even one dies. I was told the best thing you can do is to wait awhile, and go get another pet. Once you have had them, it is VERY hard to live without them.

Resident Loser
01-31-2006, 12:10 PM
I was told the best thing you can do is to wait awhile, and go get another pet. Once you have had them, it is VERY hard to live without them.

...amen...

jimHJJ(...near impossible...)

holbob
02-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I lost my 17 year -old cat 2 years ago, and I still miss the old bugger. He had such a developed personality in the end - he was almost human - and very dog like in his level of unselfish affection and seeking me out and greeting me after i've been out for a while. Still got grumpy like most cats though ;) Feel for you buddy.