Klipsch RF-7's? help..ebay refurbish. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Klipsch RF-7's? help..ebay refurbish.

venkman
01-26-2006, 09:37 PM
I am looking to upgrade my Klipsch KG 3.5's for my new Onkyo TX-SR703 and was looking at the synergy F-3's at Bestbuy for $412 each. Then I went on ebay and found the RF-7's refurbished by what appears to be Klipsch and being sold directly from Klipsch. I am not sure if it is BS or not because I couldn't find a link to the auctions from the Klipsch website. They are selling for around 900 a pair with 250 in shipping. Also, I am having trouble finding any other locations on the internet to compare Klipsch prices at besides Best Buy. Everywhere I look has an extremely limited number of Klipsch products. Thanks

DBLASVEGAS@aol.com
01-30-2006, 04:58 PM
ive always purchased my klipsch reference stuff at ultimate electronics here in vegas. they have never had a problem working with me on price. see if you can get a deal on the reference series stuff. it honestly just sounds alot smoother than the synergy series and best buy wont deal at all on price. i considered synergy series until i worked out the pricing and got a deal with the reference stuff....FOR THE SAME PRICE!!. if you have any other questions please feel free to ask. ive owned and still do: klipsch kg1, kg4.2, rc-3, rs3II, quintet system with ksw50, rf-7, rc-7, rs-7, rb35, rb15 rf15 rc25 (2) rs25(4) ksw 150 rw10 and rsw 12.

Worf101
01-31-2006, 06:51 AM
Factory Refurbs on speakers are usually a good bargain. Klipsch and others sell them on the bay. I think that speaker refurbs are a pretty safe bet, my luck with receiver refurbs has not been.

Da Worfster

Florian
01-31-2006, 09:50 AM
Nothing wrong with refurbished items. I bought a Tact RCS2.0AA Digital Room Correction device which was checked in the factory and looked like new. Got 700$ off and worked wonderfully. If you can get some great equipment and a good price, go for it.

ToddL
02-07-2006, 12:39 PM
RF-7's are no longer being produced (for now anyway) so jump on them while you can