offer to the fav film crew [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : offer to the fav film crew

Kam
01-26-2006, 02:01 PM
i do a bunch of movie surveys from time to time and just got a small freebie from fandango. it's for one free service fee charge (basically $1.50) off any online purchase of tickets from fandango (expires 2/25/06). i dont purchase my tickets online and already have a bunch of passes i havent used yet, and i wont be using it but its still a nice lil freebie. so it goes to first come first serve. whoever wants it, go ahead and post or pm me, and i'll pm the first post-er back with the code to type in for the discount.
:)

peace
k2

kexodusc
01-26-2006, 02:05 PM
If I had the slightest clue of what it was, or how you use it, I'd take you up on the offer Kamster, but I don't, so I'll just praise your generousity and congratulate whoever gets it.

Kam
01-27-2006, 06:49 AM
anyone.... anyone.... bueller... bueller....

(p.s. its yours if ya want it kexo, basically if you order tickets online through fandango, they charge a $1.50 service fee on top of the ticket prices, but there's also a place where you can put in promotional codes for discounts. that's where'd you input the code. so if you buy tickets online at all, it'd be worth it.)

Worf101
01-27-2006, 07:59 AM
"Free" is good by me. Discount is a close second. I'll PM you for the goodies and Thanks...

Da Worfster :D

Kam
01-27-2006, 10:49 AM
"Free" is good by me. Discount is a close second. I'll PM you for the goodies and Thanks...

Da Worfster :D

all yours! check your pm's, just sent ya the info! :)