tv sound regulator [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : tv sound regulator

davenl
01-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Besides being blessed with less than average hearing, listening to different tv channels has been quite a challenge for me. I just ordered the "tv sound regulator" advertised on this wonderful site. Is there someone that can verify the manufacturers claim, or did I just commit the cardinal sin and purchase a product without research?

Thanks

Dave

Smokey
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM
If it is only for sound coming out of TV's speakers, then it will probably be fine.

But if you are planning to feed your HT system from it, I be little hesitent to use this device since it will probably reduce Dynamic sound of [better audio} channels such as Premium and Music channels.

davenl
01-24-2006, 04:43 PM
If it is only for sound coming out of TV's speakers, then it will probably be fine.

But if you are planning to feed your HT system from it, I be little hesitent to use this device since it will probably reduce Dynamic sound of [better audio} channels such as Premium and Music channels.

Smokey

Thanks for the reply. Yep, its just for the tv speakers. Last thing I want to do is muzzle my surround sound. I just get tired of loud commercials and the difference in loudness and clearity between stations. hope it works as advertised!

Have a nice day

Dave