Post Number 2000 For Me! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Post Number 2000 For Me!

GMichael
01-17-2006, 02:54 PM
POST NUMBER 2000 FOR ME!

Hip hip hoo-ray! I made it to 2k.
How have you put up with me this long?
I know that I'm not as helpful as the other 2k+ posters here, but I try hard. I've been having a great time & have learned plenty from all you tech geeks, gear hogs, or music nerds etc.

Thank you all so very much.

Mike :cool:

L.J.
01-17-2006, 03:32 PM
:eek:

Smokey
01-17-2006, 06:13 PM
POST NUMBER 2000 FOR ME!

And I bet you half of your posts are gossips you heard from Sir TT, JSE and L.J. by the water cooler :D

L.J.
01-17-2006, 06:25 PM
And I bet you half of your posts are gossips you heard from Sir TT, JSE and L.J. by the water cooler :D

LJ eases away, hands in pocket doing a very sarcastic whistle :rolleyes:

Smokey
01-17-2006, 07:39 PM
LJ eases away, hands in pocket doing a very sarcastic whistle :rolleyes:

Did I say something wrong (as I walk away from the water cooler) :p

PAT.P
01-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Congrat G Michael always a pleasure to get you going.Spanky most of giving you at least 100 of these post .

GMichael
01-18-2006, 06:14 AM
(walks out to cooler) Thanks Pat. It's good to know you care. (glares at Smokey & LJ) Happy humpday everyone! (goes back to work)

L.J.
01-18-2006, 07:02 AM
(walks out to cooler) Thanks Pat. It's good to know you care. (glares at Smokey & LJ) Happy humpday everyone! (goes back to work)

humpday :confused:

GMichael
01-18-2006, 07:20 AM
humpday :confused:

Wednesday is humpday. Mondays and 2'sdays it seems like you are working up-hill. Thursdays and Fridays are down-hill, like you could coast to the weekend. Wednesday is the hump inbetween.

JohnMichael
01-18-2006, 08:06 AM
You may have written over 2,000 posts but you have created much more laughter. Thanks

Bernd
01-18-2006, 08:14 AM
You may have written over 2,000 posts but you have created much more laughter. Thanks
I second that.Thank you.

Bernd

L.J.
01-18-2006, 09:08 AM
I agree! GM, you're too hard on yourself. Who cares if you cant answer every single question or if you don't know everything. You help alot by putting a smile on most of our faces. Some guys are just waay too serious around here.....(LJ eases away, hands in pocket, doing that same sarcastic whistle)

GMichael
01-18-2006, 09:09 AM

Thank JohnMichael. I can always count on you.

GMichael
01-18-2006, 09:13 AM
I second that.Thank you.

Bernd

Thank you Bernd.

GMichael
01-18-2006, 09:14 AM
I agree! GM, you're too hard on yourself. Who cares if you cant answer every single question or if you don't know everything. You help alot by putting a smile on most of our faces. Some guys are just waay too serious around here.....(LJ eases away, hands in pocket, doing that same sarcastic whistle)

Question: Why doesn't this cooler ever run out of water?

L.J.
01-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Question: Why doesn't this cooler ever run out of water?

The Alhambra water guy turns around, looks at GM and says "do you believe this guy, somebody has to get some work done around here, sheesh!" Then he wonders back to his truck with his empty water containers.

Kam
01-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Wednesday is humpday. Mondays and 2'sdays it seems like you are working up-hill. Thursdays and Fridays are down-hill, like you could coast to the weekend. Wednesday is the hump inbetween.

um.... i beg to differ. wednesday is the peak of the week. :)

(and congrats on the 2021 posts now!)

GMichael
01-18-2006, 12:38 PM
um.... i beg to differ. wednesday is the peak of the week. :)

(and congrats on the 2021 posts now!)

Maybe humpday should be renamed lost-day.

Yeah, I know. I talk a lot. I just have so much to say.

Tanx....

L.J.
01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Maybe humpday should be renamed lost-day.

Yeah, I know. I talk a lot. I just have so much to say.

Tanx....

2031,2032,2033,2034,2035........................ :D

GMichael
01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
2031,2032,2033,2034,2035........................ :D

You better hurry up if you want to catch me. I'm not waiting ya know....

dean_martin
01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
POST NUMBER 2000 FOR ME!

How have you put up with me this long?
I know that I'm not as helpful as the other 2k+ posters here, but I try hard. I've been having a great time & have learned plenty from all you tech geeks, gear hogs, or music nerds etc.

Thank you all so very much.

Mike :cool:

Thank YOU for your good-natured humor and helpful tidbits, GM.

Although 2000 posts is a landmark, I'm wondering if you're in the running for the most posts in the shortest amount of time. Does anyone keep up with these stats?

I think I'm approaching 1000 and I'm definitely expecting a horn to sound, lights to flash and confetti and balloons to fall from the ceiling.

GMichael
01-18-2006, 01:57 PM
Thank YOU for your good-natured humor and helpful tidbits, GM.

Although 2000 posts is a landmark, I'm wondering if you're in the running for the most posts in the shortest amount of time. Does anyone keep up with these stats?

I think I'm approaching 1000 and I'm definitely expecting a horn to sound, lights to flash and confetti and balloons to fall from the ceiling.

Thanks,
I don't know. Put me down for 5 quid on Kex though.
No bells or whistles for me. Still fun though.

JSE
01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Walk up to water cooler, looks around. Where did everyone go? Sees water-cooler-filler- man, crying in corner. :( What's wrong water-cooler-filler-man? He blurts out..... That Damn GMichael! He takes me for granted and could care less that I have to keep you dumbass water-cooler-gossip-guys refreshed all day every day! JSE, slinks out of room as water-cooler-whooooosss-filler-man cries a freaking river.

JSE

GMichael
01-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Walk up to water cooler, looks around. Where did everyone go? Sees water-cooler-filler- man, crying in corner. :( What's wrong water-cooler-filler-man? He blurts out..... That Damn GMichael! He takes me for granted and could care less that I have to keep you dumbass water-cooler-gossip-guys refreshed all day every day! JSE, slinks out of room as water-cooler-whooooosss-filler-man cries a freaking river.

JSE

(walks up to water cooler man) Don't cry dude. I'm very sorry. (hands cooler man a bud) For all you do....

L.J.
01-18-2006, 06:43 PM
LJ walks up and sees the water dude sitting alone. LJ wonders why there's a unopened bud can sitting on the table. "How's it going" says LJ as he grabs a cup. The water guy stares at LJ and says "I wouldn't drink any of that water if I were you". LJ doesn't respond, he sits his cup down and stares into the cooler. "Is that what I think it is" says LJ. The water dude doesn't respond. LJ looks at the cooler a little closer and realizes what's in the water. A few seconds later GM walks in. :eek: . He grabs a cup and pours some water, not even paying attention because he has done this probably a thousand times before. LJ wants to say something, but how could he. Fighting his self to do the right thing, only a cough comes out. GM, cup up to his lips, says "you alright?" LJ smirks, nods his head and just walks out. GM takes a sip of water, tilts his head back and finishes off the cup. The water dude say "welp, my work here is all done. See you fellas next week" and strolls off a happy man. GM wonders what's up with him and goes back to his desk............seconds later a secretary is heard screaming from the water cooler area.

GMichael
01-18-2006, 07:07 PM
LJ walks up and sees the water dude sitting alone. LJ wonders why there's a unopened bud can sitting on the table. "How's it going" says LJ as he grabs a cup. The water guy stares at LJ and says "I wouldn't drink any of that water if I were you". LJ doesn't respond, he sits his cup down and stares into the cooler. "Is that what I think it is" says LJ. The water dude doesn't respond. LJ looks at the cooler a little closer and realizes what's in the water. A few seconds later GM walks in. :eek: . He grabs a cup and pours some water, not even paying attention because he has done this probably a thousand times before. LJ wants to say something, but how could he. Fighting his self to do the right thing, only a cough comes out. GM, cup up to his lips, says "you alright?" LJ smirks, nods his head and just walks out. GM takes a sip of water, tilts his head back and finishes off the cup. The water dude say "welp, my work here is all done. See you fellas next week" and strolls off a happy man. GM wonders what's up with him and goes back to his desk............seconds later a secretary is heard screaming from the water cooler area.

Eeewwaa You'd let me drink cooler pee? It's a good thing I noticed and switched cups when no one was looking. To think you'd let me drink pee!

L.J.
01-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Eeewwaa You'd let me drink cooler pee? It's a good thing I noticed and switched cups when no one was looking. To think you'd let me drink pee!

Who said anything about pee?

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1075088083970_2004/01/28/240dragon,0.jpg

PAT.P
01-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Why would you drink Pee when you can have this? :D

GMichael
01-19-2006, 05:57 AM
Who said anything about pee?

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1075088083970_2004/01/28/240dragon,0.jpg

Very cool.

GMichael
01-19-2006, 05:58 AM
Why would you drink Pee when you can have this? :D

No wonder everyone spends so much time at the cooler.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-19-2006, 06:57 AM
G, you are a post whore AND you drink pee out of the cooler? Do you mean we have been dunking Smoke in pee!!!!!!! Yikes..........

GMichael
01-19-2006, 07:09 AM
G, you are a post whore AND you drink pee out of the cooler?

That's just mean.

Do you mean we have been dunking Smoke in pee!!!!!!! Yikes..........

What do you mean by we?

JSE
01-19-2006, 07:26 AM
G, you are a post whore AND you drink pee out of the cooler? Do you mean we have been dunking Smoke in pee!!!!!!! Yikes..........

Man, Smoke is gonna be pissed! :D

Smokey
01-19-2006, 12:43 PM
You guys starting to get too kinky http://www.immigrationportal.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

PAT.P
01-19-2006, 08:56 PM
You guys starting to get too kinky http://www.immigrationportal.com/images/smilies/eek.gifWhat are you talking about?

JSE
01-20-2006, 06:14 AM
What are you talking about?

I, for once, am speachless. :eek:

JSE

PAT.P
01-20-2006, 02:24 PM
I, for once, am speachless. :eek:

JSEDoes'nt do anything to you?

GMichael
01-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Does'nt do anything to you?

Oh yeah it does! But I can't say here.

PAT.P
01-20-2006, 03:09 PM
Oh yeah it does! But I can't say here.Come on! Im all ears :D

L.J.
01-20-2006, 03:46 PM
2073,2074,2075,2076,2077.......,........... :D

JSE
01-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Come on! Im all ears :D

That's just wrong! :D

GMichael
01-20-2006, 04:42 PM
2073,2074,2075,2076,2077.......,........... :D

But who's counting?

GMichael
01-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Come on! Im all ears :D

Well, mostly ears.

GMichael
01-20-2006, 04:43 PM
That's just wrong! :D

Kinda got a point here.

L.J.
01-20-2006, 05:56 PM
But who's counting?

Hey I finally finished LOTR last night. It took over a month of bits and pieces and a few movies in between, but I finished up last night. Now, I gotta finish that last hour of Serenity.

GMichael
01-21-2006, 05:30 AM
Hey I finally finished LOTR last night. It took over a month of bits and pieces and a few movies in between, but I finished up last night. Now, I gotta finish that last hour of Serenity.

How can you remember what was going on last? Doesn't this way of bit by bit viewing make it hard to remember who is who in which movie? What happens when the same actor is in more than one of the movies you are tidbit watching?

L.J.
01-21-2006, 08:20 AM
How can you remember what was going on last? Doesn't this way of bit by bit viewing make it hard to remember who is who in which movie? What happens when the same actor is in more than one of the movies you are tidbit watching?

I watched Batman Begins, War of the Worlds and half of Serenity between watching LOTR. You're right, I did lose track a few tmes and I overlapped a view scenes on LOTR big time. If anything, watching the same scenes over just got me more into the film though. I'm just gonna start Serenity from the beginning. No more 12 hr adventures for me until I can get it done in a couple of days.

L.J.
02-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey GM,

Where you been hiding dude?

JohnMichael
02-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey GM,

Where you been hiding dude?

I happen to know he has been on vacation and should be returning home today. I started missing his humor on 1/23 and he sent a PM sharing this information. GMichael, L.J. just started missing you today.

Kam
02-03-2006, 11:03 AM
I happen to know he has been on vacation and should be returning home today. I started missing his humor on 1/23 and he sent a PM sharing this information. GMichael, L.J. just started missing you today.

ahhh i was wondering too. figured he'd be at post 3,000 by now! :)

L.J.
02-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey Mr. GM,

You're posting again! How the heck am I supposed to catch up?

GMichael
02-07-2006, 08:19 AM

Glad to be missed at all. You still get points for being first.

GMichael
02-07-2006, 08:20 AM
ahhh i was wondering too. figured he'd be at post 3,000 by now! :)

I'll get cracking on that right now. But I am a little backed up at work so it may take me a bit to get into the full swing of things.

GMichael
02-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Hey Mr. GM,

You're posting again! How the heck am I supposed to catch up?

Somehow, I think you'll "get-r-done"

But I can't make it too easy for ya.

Bernd
02-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Hey,welcome back. But one question remains-"DID YOU TAKE THE B.O.T. WITH YOU? IF NOT- WHERE IS IT?"
I am in the dark here.
Smoking kills.

Bernd

GMichael
02-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Hey,welcome back. But one question remains-"DID YOU TAKE THE B.O.T. WITH YOU? IF NOT- WHERE IS IT?"
I am in the dark here.
Smoking kills.

Bernd

Thank you, and yes, I did take the BOT with me to Florida. It followed me almost every day. From one golf coarse to another. Then to Universal, a little swimming (dang they grow hot babes down there!)
I brought it back with me though. Still nice hear if you don't mind 30'sF.
I'll look for my remote tonight to see if I can send it to you.

Bernd
02-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Thank you, and yes, I did take the BOT with me to Florida. It followed me almost every day. From one golf coarse to another. Then to Universal, a little swimming (dang they grow hot babes down there!)
I brought it back with me though. Still nice hear if you don't mind 30'sF.
I'll look for my remote tonight to see if I can send it to you.

I would appreciate that.Thank you. I agree, they do grow quality in Florida.

I am going spinning so have a good one.

Bernd

L.J.
02-08-2006, 01:26 PM
OK, what the heck is BOT?

GMichael
02-08-2006, 01:48 PM
OK, what the heck is BOT?

What? You don't know BOT? OK, here's the story from the begining.

Last fall, I helped a friend move to Pa. It rained that day. Not like cats & dogs. More like lions & tigers. We got 4 inches that day and 8 or more over the weekend. Then it kept raining. It rained 2 more weeks. Bernd had asked me how our weather was durring that time. When it finally stopped, I made mention to Bernd that it was nice here, but now there was this Big Orange Thing in the sky. I wasn't sure what it was, but it felt warm. Something back in my memory told me that I should know what it was but I couldn't recall.

Now Bernd requests the BOT from time to time when he hasn't seen it for awhile.

See?
Aren't you sorry you asked?

L.J.
02-09-2006, 07:03 AM
See?
Aren't you sorry you asked?

Umm....yeah, I.........Oh nevermind :p

Bernd
02-09-2006, 07:18 AM
Yes,Yes,Yes-the B.O.T. has been here all day. Thank you GMichael.It's still very cold here though.

Bernd

GMichael
02-09-2006, 07:24 AM
Yes,Yes,Yes-the B.O.T. has been here all day. Thank you GMichael.It's still very cold here though.

Bernd

Same here. Sunny and cold. Oh well, just a few more weeks till the big thaw.

I tried to bring some warmth with me from Florida, but it leaked out of the box I had it in.

Geoffcin
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM
I need to get a life.

PAT.P
03-02-2006, 09:13 PM
I need to get a life.Congrat! You do have a life ,without you ,who would babysit all of us ? :D You keep the" Peace" and we "Thank You".What else would you do with all your spare time.

GMichael
03-03-2006, 09:43 AM
I need to get a life.

Hey, I ressemble that remark.

Welcome to the mile high club. Oh wait, wrong club. Well, welcome anyhow.

GMichael
04-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Wow. 2k seems so far away.