Scifi night tonight... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Scifi night tonight...

GMichael
01-13-2006, 10:12 AM
More new episodes of SG1, Atlantis and BSG tonight. What's going to happen now? Will Starbuck kill that beotch? Or will she just arrest her? Will Commander Adomma be the one rubbed out? Don't they both figure that the other will be trying something? Will the Beotch's second in command turn on her after all he's seen her do? He sure seems tired of it.
Will Balzar kill the toaster like she asked? Will he take her for a test spin first? Will Sharon show a little skin? That's one HOT toaster. Oops, got off track.
Can't wait for tonight!

eisforelectronic
01-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Until Baltar gave the toaster the gun, I couldn't figure out who was going to go through with what. Grace Park Rules!

GMichael
01-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Until Baltar gave the toaster the gun, I couldn't figure out who was going to go through with what. Grace Park Rules!

She reminds me of my wife. I'll have to look up episode 5.13 from SG1. I see she was a guest there as well as on Andromida.

That leads me to Rommie on SG1 now. She doesn't dress as hot but I know what's under that doctor's smock. More hot stuff. Another episode to look up. Lexa Diog and Grace Park in a scene together.