"Alexander" Sucks... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "Alexander" Sucks...

Kam
01-12-2006, 12:38 PM
But Rosario Dawson does NOT suck... or at least not as I'd like her to suck.. I mean really. I couldn't sleep at all last night after seeing her...... attributes... Dayum I'm in love!!!!

Worf101

she's in the movie?

:D

i couldnt get past 5 minutes. might have to find out when she shows up and check back in next time its on hbo, skip past all the crap to get to her.

Worf101
01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
But Rosario Dawson does NOT suck... or at least not as I'd like her to suck.. I mean really. I couldn't sleep at all last night after seeing her...... attributes... Dayum I'm in love!!!!

Worf101

GMichael
01-12-2006, 01:07 PM

Worf101

That's lust sir.

Groundbeef
01-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Alexander was sort of the "Brokeback Mountain" of the Roman genre. It was a terrible film, and very poorly acted. I was most impressed that many of the Roman soldiers had an Irish Accent. It was quite amusing.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-12-2006, 02:51 PM

Worf101

Step back you horny klingon.... step away from hot hottie before you do something you'll enjoy!

When I put this DVD into my player, I did hear this sucking noise, so I guess my player didn't like it either.

Smokey
01-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Alexander" Sucks... But Rosario Dawson does NOT suck... or at least not as I'd like her to suck.. I mean really. I couldn't sleep at all last night after seeing her...... attributes... Dayum I'm in love!!!!

Worf101

What the hell kind of review is this Worf!!

I thought you are going to give us a good review of alexander and why you didn’t like it. But No!!!.......instead, you have to put us thru the usual parade of “What turns Mr Worf on”. LOL :D :p :D

paul_pci
01-12-2006, 04:02 PM

I thought you are going to give us a good review of alexander and why you didn’t like it. But No!!!.......instead, you have to put us thru the usual parade of “What turns Mr Worf on”. LOL :D :p :D

I bet Mr. Oliver Stone wants to know what turns Mr Worf on!

kexodusc
01-12-2006, 06:25 PM
Putting hot young ladies in stinker movies is the least Hollywood can do. This was a bomb...sad part is I'd probably pay to see a sequel just for Rosario Dawson...what a fine actress.

L.J.
01-12-2006, 06:35 PM

Worf101

First J. Alba on F4 and now this. Uuhhg! A bad flic for a hot chic,............ decisions,decisions.

Worf101
01-13-2006, 11:46 AM
Step back you horny klingon.... step away from hot hottie before you do something you'll enjoy!

When I put this DVD into my player, I did hear this sucking noise, so I guess my player didn't like it either.

Man, I was blind sided by her. I didn't even know she was IN the movie much less Alexander's Queen... I'm usually not reduced to a mumbling, drooling fiend by any Hollywood wench but I was by her... My Gawd man.... Have you seen her????

Da Worfster :eek:

Worf101
01-13-2006, 11:47 AM
she's in the movie?

i couldnt get past 5 minutes. might have to find out when she shows up and check back in next time its on hbo, skip past all the crap to get to her.

Go about 30 or so minutes into it. After conquering Persia/Iraq/Iran, homeboy gets a dance thrown in his honor in which Ms. Dawson gets him and moi all hot and bothered... He then takes her upstairs by force and.... ahem does battle with her...

Dayum that was hot.

Da Worfster

Worf101
01-13-2006, 11:48 AM
That's lust sir.

And your point is?
:confused:

Da Worfster

Worf101
01-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Love costs more.

Just spit coffee all over my screen thanks to your butt... That was priceless...

Da "I've been warned" Worfster :D

Worf101
01-13-2006, 11:54 AM

"Clonk, drag, Splash" "Whisltes fading into distance....."

Worf Konks Smoke in head and pushes him head first into water cooler.... Walks away whislting a merry tune.

Da "m Innocent I tell's ya" Worfster

GMichael
And your point is?
:confused:

Da Worfster

Love costs more.

Kam
Go about 30 or so minutes into it. After conquering Persia/Iraq/Iran, homeboy gets a dance thrown in his honor in which Ms. Dawson gets him and moi all hot and bothered... He then takes her upstairs by force and.... ahem does battle with her...

Dayum that was hot.

Da Worfster

whew, thanks for saving me 30 minutes of wasted time!:) does she exit the movie at any point? so i can know when to stop watching.

kexodusc
01-13-2006, 12:06 PM
"Clonk, drag, Splash" "Whisltes fading into distance....."

Worf Konks Smoke in head and pushes him head first into water cooler.... Walks away whislting a merry tune.

Da "m Innocent I tell's ya" Worfster

(walks out of company washroom, zips up trousers, and tucks last April/May's Maxim magazine - with Rosarino - under his arm)

"Smokes, why are you all wet again"?

GMichael
01-13-2006, 12:16 PM
(walks out of company washroom, zips up trousers, and tucks last April/May's Maxim magazine - with Rosarino - under his arm)

"Smokes, why are you all wet again"?

(steps out of office to see what the noise is about. See's Kex with his fly open, Smokey on the floor soaked, and Worf turning the corner whistling. Snaps picture with cell phone and goes back to work)

01-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Man, I was blind sided by her. I didn't even know she was IN the movie much less Alexander's Queen... I'm usually not reduced to a mumbling, drooling fiend by any Hollywood wench but I was by her... My Gawd man.... Have you seen her????

Da Worfster :eek:

Have I seen her??? Man Worf, only a blind man can't see her. You have never seen a rican speak spanish faster than myself when I first laid eyes on her. Mujer totalmente caliente, demasiado hermosa para las palabras(Totally hot woman, too beautiful for words). This is all I could say when I first saw her. Oh, and I drooled....alot......for a long time.

01-13-2006, 02:02 PM
(steps out of office to see what the noise is about. See's Kex with his fly open, Smokey on the floor soaked, and Worf turning the corner whistling. Snaps picture with cell phone and goes back to work)

Peeps out of office, catches G snapping a picture of gurgling Smoke on the floor, Worf whistling while walking away, realizes that everything is normal and goes back into office. Mental note, Smoke should audition for Waterworld 2 since he seems to have this thing for water, and G is now going to get a promotion, and a bigger office for that picture.

GMichael
01-13-2006, 02:19 PM
Peeps out of office, catches G snapping a picture of gurgling Smoke on the floor, Worf whistling while walking away, realizes that everything is normal and goes back into office. Mental note, Smoke should audition for Waterworld 2 since he seems to have this thing for water, and G is now going to get a promotion, and a bigger office for that picture.

I've already emailed the picture to everyone in my contacts list. The casting director of Waterworld 2 called for Smokey's name. The VP told me I'm moving to the corner office and getting a company car. The president of the company emailed me an invitation to play golf with him on Thursdays from now on. He says my star is rising. Vivid called to ask who Kex was and how he was able to drowned Smokey with just one shot. They want him to go for a "reading" with some new hot babe they hired.

L.J.
01-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Alright, you guys have gotta lay off the snot. I know your system sounds better and the HD is simply flawless but I'm starting to see adverse effects.

GMichael
01-13-2006, 04:22 PM
Alright, you guys have gotta lay off the snot. I know your system sounds better and the HD is simply flawless but I'm starting to see adverse effects.

What are you talking about? Oh, you've seen my third eye? You peeked?!
Oh, you didn't know about that? Well, I...'ya was just kidding about that. Yeah yeah, that's it. Just joking.
So what it is you were refering to? Was it my... uh... nevermind. You tell me. What is it that you mean?

Kam
01-13-2006, 08:05 PM
i just noticed... the bug in the software kicked in when i replied to worfster's original first post and made mine the first post, and then said this thread has been started by me! now that's some first class thread hi-jacking!

Smokey
01-13-2006, 09:33 PM
i just noticed... the bug in the software kicked in when i replied to worfster's original first post and made mine the first post, and then said this thread has been started by me!

That should show Worf not to donk anybody in the water cooler again :D

Worf101
01-18-2006, 10:34 AM
i just noticed... the bug in the software kicked in when i replied to worfster's original first post and made mine the first post, and then said this thread has been started by me! now that's some first class thread hi-jacking!

that's been happening a LOT lately on this board if you do a quote to a guys thread half the time you're likely to have your reply appear BEFORE his post. What up wit dat? And Smokey, be civil or you gets another dunkin' pumpkin....

Da Worfster :confused:

ericl
01-18-2006, 11:04 AM
I sat through this yawner just for the Rosario Dawson. She's awesome.

GMichael
01-18-2006, 11:06 AM
I sat through this yawner just for the Rosario Dawson. She's awesome.

Yeah, but she never hangs out at the water cooler anymore.

L.J.
01-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah, but she never hangs out at the water cooler anymore.

Well what'd you expect. You guys are always staring at her :D

GMichael
01-18-2006, 11:49 AM
Well what'd you expect. You guys are always staring at her :D

We weren't the ones who taped little mirrors to the tops of our shoes.

I just snapped a few discrete pictures here and there.

JohnMichael
01-18-2006, 12:17 PM
She's hanging out with me because I respect her mind and I am non threatening to a beautiful woman.

GMichael
01-18-2006, 12:21 PM
She's hanging out with me because I respect her mind and I am non threatening to a beautiful woman.

And you do eathother's hair?

When's the next slumber party? Tell her I'm one of your friends.