IPOD hunt...... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : IPOD hunt......

GMichael
01-11-2006, 09:47 AM
Hello all,

I am looking to find a good source for IPODS & satellite radios. Anyone know of a good online store or models? Not looking for anything great, just something cheap.

Thanks
Mike

Kaboom
01-11-2006, 01:22 PM
i think Apple keeps quite a strong hold on the retail prices of their products. i've never been able to find discounted ipods.
and forget about ebay, the usually go for even more than retail
cheers!

noddin0ff
01-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Apple still gives modest discounts even on iPods through educational institutions (and gov't too I think). If you know a college student or educator you can save $10.

ForeverAutumn
01-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Hello all,

I am looking to find a good source for IPODS & satellite radios. Anyone know of a good online store or models? Not looking for anything great, just something cheap.

Thanks
Mike

Like Kaboom said, I don't think that you'll find an iPod on sale. But if you're in a large city, you might want to look around places like Best Buy for an open box product. I got a great deal on a 40gig iPod because someone had bought it, opened it, changed their mind and then returned it. It was brand new, but they couldn't sell it as new anymore.

It was right around this time last year...Christmas return is my guess. So, now might be a good time to look around for a deal like that.

GMichael
01-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll check out a few stores.