Borders 30% off coupons.. book or cd (thru Sunday the 8th!) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Borders 30% off coupons.. book or cd (thru Sunday the 8th!)

-Jar-
01-07-2006, 02:28 PM
http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBDvKaqAQfEXsAbxD2BAOwFUR.AP5JoTxX/doc.html?RAF_TRACK=&password=AQfEXsAOwFURBDvKaq-jpmULJ67-XJ&email=kit9@sbcglobal.net&QDOLLARS_SPENT=0.00&FNAME=&LNAME=&i_baddus=0&i_subject=0&i_dvd=0

got Super Furry Animals RINGS AROUND THE WORLD for $9.

Yay.

What's up with the 2nd cd?

Coolness.

-jar

Finch Platte
01-08-2006, 07:33 AM
Why no hard rock/metal comps from you lately?

fp

-Jar-
01-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Why no hard rock/metal comps from you lately?

fp

Good lord it's been almost a year since I made a heavy one, the only thing I can really say is that I haven't made many comps period in the last year, and most of them have been "meta" type comps.. with a lot of stuff I've ripped off other comps. I've had a LOT of computer problems in the past year too.

I've gotten a few pretty cool heavier things recently though, so maybe I'll cook one up here sometime in the next few weeks.

But gosh darnit, this SFA cd is great, "Tradewinds" on disc 2 made me yell out "Yea!!!" it was so good (which hardly ever happens with me). Psychedelic pop with a dub reggae feel, best thing since the Boo Radley's "Lazarus"

-jar

Slosh
01-08-2006, 08:22 AM
But gosh darnit, this SFA cd is great, "Tradewinds" on disc 2 made me yell out "Yea!!!" it was so good (which hardly ever happens with me).Agreed, and you probably could have meta'd it too :) (I know I've used it before but I forget exactly which comp now.)

I converted all of the .wavs on my PC to m4a (Apple Lossless) and went from 9 gigs to just over 5 with no loss of sound quality as far as I can tell. That's about 200 songs and over thirteen hours in case you're wondering. Speaking of computer problems, my ancient hand-me-down no-name monitor stopped retaining its settings so I replaced it with a KDS flat screen CRT (Samsung-sourced Dynaflat tube) yesterday, and wow, what an improvement!

NP: SDRE - "Two Promises"

-Jar-
01-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Agreed, and you probably could have meta'd it too :) (I know I've used it before but I forget exactly which comp now.)

I knew you were going to say that..