Pagan Finchy [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pagan Finchy

ForeverAutumn
01-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Got a package of goodies from you today. I was beginning to think that you had forgotten all about me and then, suddenly, there's a package with more than expected sitting in my mailbox. Thanks friend. And Hubby thanks you too!

Actually, I think that Hubby will be thanking you for the cover of the Heavy Hangers disk more than thanking you for the actual disks that you sent. Where'd you find that picture of me anyway? :mad:

Finch Platte
01-16-2004, 06:14 PM
Where'd you find that picture of me anyway? :mad:

You'd think you of all people would know that there's a site out there with your pics allll over it. Awfully strange you had no idea. 'bout time to shoot some new ones, eh? Send them directly to me, please.

And you'll note the cover of Heavy Hangers is judiciously sliced, allowing either the picture or the track listing to show. Kinda like the old Mad mazagine fold in. Pretty damn clever, I thought :rolleyes:

Hope there's some stuff you like somewhere on the discs. I'm just building you up and someday I'll send you a couple of crappy discs and to say they're worth $75 US so you'll have to pay the extradition $$! ;)

fp