Who is the most arrogant member here? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most arrogant member here?

bjornb17
01-06-2006, 12:42 PM
I decided to make a poll for the most arrogant member here. Take your pic :p

Bernd
01-07-2006, 02:37 AM
In my opinion the members who ask for advice and then do not take it. Why waste peoples time.Knowing what you like or believe in is certainly not arrogant.Not quiet sure what is to gain by this poll. Smell's like a Witch hunt to me.Too clutterd, rating 1-what is that all about?

Bernd

shokhead
01-07-2006, 04:51 AM
Dont care,it just makes it more electric around here. Nothing worst then a stale forum.

Resident Loser
01-09-2006, 07:12 AM
...ROTFLMAO...this ain't rocket science, it ain't life or death...it's a bloody hobby, a pastime. a pleasant diversion, quite simply: a waste of time.

No one makes a living answering the inane questions posted here with equally inane answers. Folks who take all this so-o-o-o seriously need to re-evaluate their priorities...

jimHJJ(...that doesn't mean most of us don't try to help in some way, but come on already!...)

Bernd
01-09-2006, 07:56 AM
...ROTFLMAO...this ain't rocket science, it ain't life or death...it's a bloody hobby, a pastime. a pleasant diversion, quite simply: a waste of time.

No one makes a living answering the inane questions posted here with equally inane answers. Folks who take all this so-o-o-o seriously need to re-evaluate their priorities...

jimHJJ(...that doesn't mean most of us don't try to help in some way, but come on already!...)
Hello Herr Loser,

Agree with most of that. Apart from the waste of time comment. One can waste some time listening to music, but it's certainly not a waste of time.

How are you doing today and vere are your papers-you need to karry your papers.

Take it easy

Bernd

Florian
01-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Its all fun, i still cant believe how little i have to write in order to get 10 responces. I sit here in my listening room spinning some tunes and cranking the system. Enjoy!

markw
01-09-2006, 08:47 AM
... I do hope you're talking about playing music loudly. From your recent contributions here I tend to think it has a different meaning and overdoing it could explain your recent actions.

Florian
01-09-2006, 08:48 AM
... I do hope you're talking about playing music loudly. From your recent contributions here I tend to think it has a different meaning and overdoing it could explain your recent actions.
Oh no, i trash my DIVAS and hook up my old Onkyo Receiver with Paradigm Atoms and crank them while smoking a crack pipe and watching a video of hotel california on my 50$ multi format Toshiba DVD player with DVA-A capabilites while the T3 Reference turntable collects dust :D

Resident Loser
01-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Oh no, i trash my DIVAS and hook up my old Onkyo Receiver with Paradigm Atoms and crank them while smoking a crack pipe and watching a video of hotel california on my 50$ multi format Toshiba DVD player with DVA-A capabilites while the T3 Reference turntable collects dust :D

...at least you have discovered the only valid use for HT...

jimHJJ(...IMHO...others may disagree...)

Florian
01-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Well HT is different...i would use that for watching a flick but its useless for music :-)

Resident Loser
01-09-2006, 09:59 AM
...the "listening to music" part is a waste of time...it's this fol-de-rol that falls into that category...music is important to me and has been for most of my life as I recall...

Good thing is, the music means as much when it comes out of my little GE portable with it's massive 2.5 inch full-range driver in glorious mono as it does on my home system or when I can enjoy the luxury of solitude afforded by my Stax 'phones...it's the music that matters.

Alles ist wunderbar! Danke. Und Sie selbst?

Papers? Ja, I haff mein papers...I alvays haff mein papers...vould you like das New York Times, der Daily News, der Vall Street Journal?

jimHJJ(...Guten tag. Auf Wiedersehen!...Qualitatswein mit Pradikat...)

Florian
01-09-2006, 10:09 AM
Meine Fresse, schau mal einer an was hier Deutschsprachige Menschen unter uns sind. Und ich dachte hier wird nur Englisch und Spanisch gesprochen. Naja, mann kann sich ja auch mal Irren.

Bernd
01-09-2006, 10:42 AM
...the "listening to music" part is a waste of time...it's this fol-de-rol that falls into that category...music is important to me and has been for most of my life as I recall...

Good thing is, the music means as much when it comes out of my little GE portable with it's massive 2.5 inch full-range driver in glorious mono as it does on my home system or when I can enjoy the luxury of solitude afforded by my Stax 'phones...it's the music that matters.

Alles ist wunderbar! Danke. Und Sie selbst?

Papers? Ja, I haff mein papers...I alvays haff mein papers...vould you like das New York Times, der Daily News, der Vall Street Journal?

jimHJJ(...Guten tag. Auf Wiedersehen!...Qualitatswein mit Pradikat...)

That is what I was talking about.

Vas is das about Zeitung. I vant to see Passport papers Ja.Schnell. Verstanden.

Danke mir geht es gut.

Bernd

Resident Loser
01-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Meine Fresse, schau mal einer an was hier Deutschsprachige Menschen unter uns sind. Und ich dachte hier wird nur Englisch und Spanisch gesprochen. Naja, mann kann sich ja auch mal Irren.

...Ich spreche oder verstehe ein einzelnes Wort des Deutschen nicht außer, was ich bereits geschrieben habe. Es gibt die Fähigkeit, zum einiger langsamer und rudimentärer Übersetzungen wenn erforderlich zu tun. Es gibt keine Garantie, die sie ziemlich korrekt sind. Engish ist die Hauptsprache hier. Ich versuchte einfach, zu Bernd nett zu sein.

Loosely translated: I don't speak or understand a single word of German except for what I have already written. There is the capability to do some slow and rudimentary translations if required. There is no guarantee they will be quite correct. Engish is the main language here. I was simply trying to be nice to Bernd..

jimHJJ(...FWIW...)

Resident Loser
01-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Vas is das about Zeitung. I vant to see Passport papers Ja.Schnell. Verstanden. Bernd

...the letters of transit und zuch...Mr.Rick has them for safekeeping...he ist over there...

jimHJJ(...cut: to a lone figure running into the fog accompanied by the sound of police whistles and harsh words...)

Bernd
01-10-2006, 04:25 AM
...the letters of transit und zuch...Mr.Rick has them for safekeeping...he ist over there...

jimHJJ(...cut: to a lone figure running into the fog accompanied by the sound of police whistles and harsh words...)

Where? I can't see or hear him for all the fog and the sirens.

Bernd