Want a free cd? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Want a free cd?

ToddL
01-03-2006, 02:32 PM
As I may have mentioned I play in a rock band. Our cd is finally ready and after some frustration released independently. I can afford to give away a few free copies to get it out there if anyone cares to give it a listen. And to name drop a little it was produced by James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins/A Perfect Circle). So if your interested just let me know.

ForeverAutumn
01-03-2006, 03:57 PM
As I may have mentioned I play in a rock band. Our cd is finally ready and after some frustration released independently. I can afford to give away a few free copies to get it out there if anyone cares to give it a listen. And to name drop a little it was produced by James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins/A Perfect Circle). So if your interested just let me know.

Sure Todd. I'd love to hear it! I'll PM my address to you. What's the name of your band?

3-LockBox
01-03-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm not in a rock band and I have no talent what-so-ever

Where you at?

ToddL
01-04-2006, 06:10 AM
We are called the Anti-Q's, from Niagara Falls Canada

Dave_G
01-04-2006, 07:37 AM
I want one dood.

What is yer style of music?

Dave

ToddL
01-04-2006, 07:40 AM
I want one dood.

What is yer style of music?

Dave

Pretty much rock songs but they come off a bit popish. We've been told Dandy Warhols.

PDK
01-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Pretty much rock songs but they come off a bit popish. We've been told Dandy Warhols.

"No, I haven't heard your band but you guys are kind of new...
But I like you. I'm like you, I'm feeling so Bohemian like you..."

Um, I'm not getting fresh. For those that don't recognize it- it is a bit of a Dandy Warhols song. I'd like a copy of your disc if possible. Thank you!

Stone
01-04-2006, 09:42 AM
I'd like one too, if you haven't already met your limit of free CDs for this site.

ToddL
01-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Okay I can send one to eveyone who requested so far as long as I get an address for mailing, just send PM. If anyone else is interested I can put together burned copies no problem. It is great to get this kind of feedback thanks

BarryL
01-04-2006, 01:54 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I don't need a copy. I'll have a listen to the one you send to from Forever Autumn. That frees one up for someone else.

So is it a Canadian band? Does your band play live around the golden horseshoe?

Ex Lion Tamer
01-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Congratulations Tood. I'd love a preview copy, PM on the way.