Who Returns To Work Tomorrow, Jan 2nd? (offtopic) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who Returns To Work Tomorrow, Jan 2nd? (offtopic)

Audio Girl
01-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Well, my wonderful holiday officially ends today, and it's back to reality tomorrow after being off for almost 2 weeks. So, it's goodbye to a wonderful holiday season, travel to Santa Fe, NM, and extended music listening sessions...and hello to the stress that is inevitable with the start of a new year for my employer. Anyone else here returning to the grind manana?

If your holiday continues tomorrow, enjoy your time and please spin a few for me. ;-)

Happy New Year,
Ag

tentoze
01-01-2006, 05:41 PM
I have 2 more days before I have to get on the prison plane back to the desert.

Swish
01-01-2006, 06:25 PM
then back to the real world. I have a heavy travel schedule ahead of me, but that doesn't excuse me from taking care of all the other b.s. that consumes my day. I was out 3 days last week and two the week before, so there's a lot to catch up on, and my desk it piled high with assorted projects. Do I sound like I'm complaining? Well good, because I am! I can't see myself doing this for another 10-15 years. I really need to win the lottery of something, so I can spend my days doing the important things; playing guitar, listening to music, playing golf whent the weather permits. Of course, I guess I should actually buy a lottery ticket so I have a chance.

Swish

caniac
01-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Returning to work???

To return to work, that would mean you would have to not be at work. You mean to tell me there are people who actually don't work during the holidays????

:bitter:

opt80
01-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I am back Jan 3 to the grind.I need to win a lottery ticket like Swish. I have been doing this job for 28 years and anorher 15 to go before retirement age!

Alan

Jim Clark
01-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Well I certainly haven't enjoyed the time off that you all have, but I did take yesterday off to accomodate some travel time, basically a long weekend. It's the busiest time of the year at the Athletic Club so I'm off to work today for the first leg of a split shift. Not really too excited about it either.

What are you gonna do?

jc