Happy New Year film dudes! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year film dudes!

ForeverAutumn
12-31-2005, 09:27 AM
I hope that 2006 brings you the best film that you've ever seen!!!

It's been fun discovering this board this year. And even though I don't post much outside of the Lost thread, I do read most of what goes on here to keep up on the film world. I just wish that I had more time to view some of the films that you talk about here. I love movies. It's just hard to find two hours where I can just sit and pay attention to one thing.

Have a fun and safe time this evening, whatever you do to celebrate!

Cheers and Merriment!
FA

Worf101
01-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the heartfelt love and glad you decided to visit more that rave Recs. Nice to have a fresh voice and face round here... Have a good and happy New Year...

Da Worfster..

PS SEE THE GODFATHER!!!!! :mad:

recoveryone
01-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the heartfelt love and glad you decided to visit more that rave Recs. Nice to have a fresh voice and face round here... Have a good and happy New Year...

Da Worfster..

PS SEE THE GODFATHER!!!!! :mad:
Worf, I'm glad to see you made it to 06 without you losing your HT card. So I hope you learn from your close calls last year and start 06 with a clean slate. Happy New Year partner and the rest of our HT family:D ;)

Kam
01-02-2006, 11:45 AM

It's been fun discovering this board this year. And even though I don't post much outside of the Lost thread, I do read most of what goes on here to keep up on the film world. I just wish that I had more time to view some of the films that you talk about here. I love movies. It's just hard to find two hours where I can just sit and pay attention to one thing.

Cheers and Merriment!
FA

happy new years to you too! and we start off the new years right with a new episode of lost this wednesday!!!!!! :)

and, of course, you do realize 2006... added up is "8" one of the numbers....:)

its easy to see how hurley ended up in that insane asylum. haha.

peace and goodwill.
k2

Smokey
01-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Worf, I'm glad to see you made it to 06 without you losing your HT card. So I hope you learn from your close calls last year and start 06 with a clean slate.

Worf did almost lost his HT card last year, especially with that darn Robert Shaw avatar :D

L.J.
01-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Worf did almost lost his HT card last year, especially with that darn Robert Shaw avatar :D

Speaking of avatar's, Smokey I love yours! I laugh everytime I see it.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-03-2006, 06:46 AM
I have fallen down and I don't want to get up. Is it the New Year already?????(hiccup!!!)

GMichael
01-03-2006, 06:55 AM

Cheers and Merriment!
FA

Hi FA,

Happy New Year. I have to type fast or Worf will kick me off again.

Have a great year.

Mike

Worf101
01-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Pbbbst!!!!!!! Da Royal Raspberries to you all. Recoveryone, stop playing with your nightstick. Stewy, put some clothes on. Sir TT, sober up. And the rest of you clean up your acts. There's a new Sheriff in Town.....

Da Worfster :D

GMichael
01-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Pbbbst!!!!!!! Da Royal Raspberries to you all. Recoveryone, stop playing with your nightstick. Stewy, put some clothes on. Sir TT, sober up. And the rest of you clean up your acts. There's a new Sheriff in Town.....

In my slowest southern drawl: Sorry there Mr. Sheriff Worfster. I'll do my best to get-r-done.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-03-2006, 12:21 PM

Well then (slurring me words) I will pay you Thursday for a cup of joe today!!