Happy New Year to my RR pals! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to my RR pals!

ForeverAutumn
12-31-2005, 09:12 AM
Happy New Year everyone!

So, what's on the agenda this evening? A quiet night with the family? A big formal dinner and dancing doo? Huge drunkfest with the buddies? Braving hoards of people at your local city hall celebration?

We'll be spending a (relatively) quiet evening with some friends. Just lots of good food, drink, conversation and music.

Whatever you are doing this evening to celebrate, keep it safe. No drinking and driving please...I'd like to see you all back here tomorrow. :)

Cheers and Merriment!
FA

Hyfi
12-31-2005, 11:22 AM
Champagne and Filets on the grill around 10 pm along with some other activities. Nothing special as we both had to work today.

Happy New Years everyone!

Hyfi

Swish
12-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Dinner at 8 at the Trattoria following my fun, frovolity and, of course, lots of booze and music with some of our best friends at our house. I have the bar stocked, the fridges filled with beer, and a first-class rotation of tunes for the night. I also got a few bottles of Fuller's Vintage Ale chilling as well and plan to give a couple to friends and drink one myself. It's salty stuff, so you can't be slamming those suckers.

Our friends are like-minded when it comes to music, so they'll have no problem with my selections, although a couple of them will make some requests that I will prolly grant them, nice guy that I yam. I also have a few nice DVDs to play, including Lucinda Live From Austin TX, Guided By Voices "The Electrifying Conclusion", and one by Government Mule. Those will prolly be on the high def at some point. We usually keep the party going to 2 or 3 AM, and more than a few people will be staying over, so no issues with DUI.

Swish Baby

Dave_G
12-31-2005, 12:17 PM
I am going to listen to my Donny & Marie comp, my Barry Manilow comp, and have some milk and cookies.

Dave

Troy
12-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Party on Wayne!

tentoze
12-31-2005, 03:01 PM
I have the FL house to myself for the first time since I've been here, and that's okay- chikken & sausage gumbo on the stove, beers being washed down, and Chet Baker on the reunited stereo. Life is fine.

A peaceful New Year to everyone!

GMichael
12-31-2005, 03:24 PM
Happy New Year FA.

It's snowing here tonight. Figured we'd stay home for a quite evening of Giants football.