Toto Live In Amsterdam 25th Anniversary [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Toto Live In Amsterdam 25th Anniversary

Over50
11-17-2003, 12:05 PM
DVD concert I will spin this baby tonight. I heard it is by far the best video and audio production out I will find out very shortly.

Over50revisited
11-17-2003, 03:21 PM
Unbeleivable
Video is very good, great camera work on each individual, crystal clear although if your expecting hfo picture from the eagles not going to get it different environment.

Audio: very good sound dts or 5.1 and can be played on xbox

Performances
Steve Kukather did not know he was that good of a guitar player. Wait to you hear Hold The Line it is amazing.

Bobby Kimball lead vocalist what can I say at his age he just blew me away.

Mike Porcaro, bass player extrodinaire makes it look so easy not flashy but man can he play.

Simon Phillips, drummer did not miss a beat can not replace Jeff but dam he is good

Last but not least David Paich just plays so effortlessly and very good on vocals.

Songs that I really liked goes without saying Africa,Rosanna,Afraid Of Love and my favorite Hold The Line honourable mention Girl Good Bye

MindGoneHaywire
11-18-2003, 12:00 PM
I'm not a Toto fan but I found this interview with Steve Lukather I thought you might like.

http://www.strikeabalance.net/stevelukather_part1.html

Just out of curiosity, were you actually peeved in that thread on Rave Recs a couple of weeks ago? Seemed kind of out of character for you.

Over50revisited
11-18-2003, 02:19 PM
Read some of the interview and it seems like it will be good reading. Thanks so much. As far as the other question I wasn't really peeved just a little slighted, after I thought about it , it was kind of dumb how I worded it. Anyway I am a very easy going guy life is to short to stay angry at someone or somebody.