Has anyone seen The Pink Floyd Experience? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen The Pink Floyd Experience?

ForeverAutumn
01-15-2004, 10:17 AM
From what information I can find this is a large budget Pink Floyd cover band that tours. They are playing here, at a pretty large venue, in March. Tickets range from $30 to $50. Has anyone here heard of or seen them?

I'm a big Pink Floyd fan, but it seems kind of steep for a cover band. I remember seeing the real Floyd for $30. Of course, that was 20 years ago. ;) Does anyone know if the Experience is worth it?

Dusty Chalk
01-15-2004, 03:44 PM
You're probably paying for the lasers. I'm not sure if this is the same band (in fact, I'm pretty sure it's not), but several months ago, I was going to go to a Pink Floyd tribute band's show, and I was told that it was a recommended experience, because it was really good, they did everything, the lasers, the big round movie screen, quadraphonic sound, everything. I would look around and see if they do that, too.

I think the name of the band that I was going to see was "Several Species".

Swish
01-17-2004, 02:57 PM
From what information I can find this is a large budget Pink Floyd cover band that tours. They are playing here, at a pretty large venue, in March. Tickets range from $30 to $50. Has anyone here heard of or seen them?

I'm a big Pink Floyd fan, but it seems kind of steep for a cover band. I remember seeing the real Floyd for $30. Of course, that was 20 years ago. ;) Does anyone know if the Experience is worth it?

the Flyers stomp the Maple Leafs last night! :D That sure beats the hell out of any Pink Floyd cover band in my book.

Swish Baby, dedicated Eagles and Flyers fan