HOOTERS in A/C [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HOOTERS in A/C

GMichael
12-27-2005, 10:13 AM
The wife & I took the $3 bus ride to Atlantic City yesterday. Couldn't pass up that price. But we did have to ride with a bunch of old farts. I'm 45 and, except for my wife, was the youngest person on the bus by at lease 20 years.
Anyway, we had lunch at HOOTERS. This was my first & last time. The girls were cute enough, but the service was ridiculous. I guess they count on how they look for their tips. The girl dumped off our burgers and ran before I could ask for ketchup. OK, I took one from one of the many empty tables. But no forks, no spoons. How do we eat the potato salad? I asked three ladies as they past by for a fork to just get, "your waitress will be right with you." for a reply. I finally got our waitress to see me franticly waiving at her. She held up a finger for me to wait. OK, sometimes people are busy. Five minutes later, she comes over. I told her that we didn't have any forks. She went away and came back a few minutes later to drop off one fork and run off again. I tried to stop her but with a mouthful of food I would have made a mess. The next time I saw her, I got up and walked over to her to say that we could use a second fork. A few minutes later she ran past our table & dropped a tray off with a variety of forks, spoons, butter knives, steak knives etc. as she was passing.
I'm not sure why she was so busy, as there were almost as many waitresses as customers.
Maybe I was expecting too much for our $10 burgers. Maybe the view is to make up for the lack of service. I don't know, but I won't be back.

ericl
12-27-2005, 10:25 AM
if i want boobs, i'll go to a strip club. If I want a burger, I'll go to In-n-out. I don't need boobs serving me burgers!

GMichael
12-27-2005, 10:32 AM
if i want boobs, i'll go to a strip club. If I want a burger, I'll go to In-n-out. I don't need boobs serving me burgers!

Yeah, guess you're right.

As we were walking by, my wife said, "what's that? What kind of restaurant is that?" So we checked it out. Once was enough for me. The food was OK. Not great, but I've had worse.

JohnMichael
12-27-2005, 11:04 AM
Thanks GMichael I always knew there was a reason I did not go to Hooters! I can not abide poor service.

GMichael
12-27-2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks GMichael I always knew there was a reason I did not go to Hooters! I can not abide poor service.

Oh sure. You may be able to sell others on that. But I know the real reason you don't go for, oops I mean, to Hooters.

paul_pci
12-27-2005, 11:45 AM
If Hooters hires big-breasted women, then who hires one-legged women? …

IHOP!

Geoffcin
12-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Boob's, bergers & beer. Sounds like good marketing to me.

I don't know guys, the last time I went to Hooter's I coudln't get the waitress to leave me alone!

GMichael
12-27-2005, 01:48 PM

I don't know guys, the last time I went to Hooter's I coudln't get the waitress to leave me alone!

You must not have been there with your hot little asian wife. :p

JohnMichael
12-27-2005, 01:57 PM

Well then post your picture so we can see what the Hooter girls are going for these days.

Geoffcin
12-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Well then post your picture so we can see what the Hooter girls are going for these days.

I think it was the Rolex....

bjornb17
12-27-2005, 09:23 PM
If Hooters hires big-breasted women, then who hires one-legged women? …

IHOP!

*rimshot*

PAT.P
12-27-2005, 09:34 PM

I don't know guys, the last time I went to Hooter's I coudln't get the waitress to leave me alone!I 'll go for that :D

PAT.P
12-27-2005, 10:07 PM
You must not have been there with your hot little asian wife. :pSpeaking of Asian wife ,here are Asian Hooters :D

Kam
12-28-2005, 12:02 AM
you mean... they serve food at Hooters? holy crap i gotta go there to eat one day!

markw
12-28-2005, 07:48 AM
if i want boobs, i'll go to a strip club. If I want a burger, I'll go to In-n-out. I don't need boobs serving me burgers!.. if Hooters put in-n-out on the menu they might pick up a little more business. After all, they do seem to be advertising it.

dean_martin
12-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Dang, I thought this was going to be about the female breast response to air conditioning.

It's getting there though.

L.J.
12-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Dang, I thought this was going to be about the female breast response to air conditioning.

LOL... :D

GMichael
12-28-2005, 08:30 AM

Hahaha You caught me. I was falsely advertising.

Resident Loser
12-28-2005, 01:03 PM
You must not have been there with your hot little asian wife. :p

...at the end of the bar...licking his eyebrows...

jimHJJ(...howza' bout that rimshot...)

GMichael
12-28-2005, 01:08 PM
...at the end of the bar...licking his eyebrows...

jimHJJ(...howza' bout that rimshot...)

You mean like in the classic movie, Earth Girls Are Easy, when the one guy, think it was Jim Carrey, who reaches to the bottom of his glass with his tongue to eat the cheery? All the girls started fighting over him.

GMichael
12-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Speaking of Asian wife ,here are Asian Hooters :D

Where did you find this old picture of my wife's family?

Gotta tell ya, the reunions are a blast.

PAT.P
12-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Where did you find this old picture of my wife's family?

Gotta tell ya, the reunions are a blast.Please can I go next reunion, just dont tell the wife :D

GMichael
12-29-2005, 05:58 AM
Please can I go next reunion, just dont tell the wife :D

You got it dude. I'll let you know when our next flight is.

PAT.P
12-29-2005, 07:48 AM
You got it dude. I'll let you know when our next flight is.Flying :( I dont fly! Im a chicken **** (my son says) and cant stand tight space.What about boats? :D

GMichael
12-29-2005, 08:31 AM
Flying :( I dont fly! Im a chicken **** (my son says) and cant stand tight space.What about boats? :D

Sure, if you like. But the flight takes about 24 hours total. About 21 in the air. Less on the way back. Not sure how long a boat would take. I'd say to pack a few lunches.

L.J.
12-29-2005, 09:18 AM
Flying :( I dont fly! Im a chicken **** (my son says) and cant stand tight space.What about boats? :D

just get tipsy before you go up. i've only been to AZ about 4 times(only an hour flight) and i just get toasted at the airport bar, then have a few cocktails on the plane. i still dont care to fly, but i have so many people giving me a hard time, i kinda get pressured into it.

JohnMichael
12-29-2005, 09:34 AM
During a 24 hour flight how many times does the drink cart go up and down the aisle?

GMichael
12-29-2005, 09:51 AM
I didn't count. But here was a breakdown of what I remember.

JFK to Alaska, 8 hours, two meals, 3 snacks, 3 refreshes, 2 movies.
1 hour for refuling.
Alaska to Korea, 9 hours, two meals, 3 snack, 3 refreshes, 2 movies
3 hour layover
Korea to Manila, 3 hours, one meal, 1 snack, 1 refresh, afidavid to sign stating I wasn't a drug dealer.
4 hour layover
Manila to Cagayon de Oro, 1 hour & 15 minutes, 1 snack, 1 refresh

2 day total due to one day being 3 hours long. (international date line)

On the ride back the trade winds help us to go faster. Korea to NYC all in one jump. No need to stop in Alaska to refuel. 13 hours, (uhg) 3 meals, 4 snacks, 4 refreshes, 3 movies, 8 cartoons (in Chinees I think), 27 resets of the thermostat (up/down/up/down...) Blankets, lights out, no attendents for a 5 hour time frame. And get this, landed the same day & same time that we took off. (international date line) I got to see the sun come up and go down twice on the same day. Man was I tired!

L.J.
12-29-2005, 11:32 AM
hey Other,

what's up with your picture thingy. is that the floorplan to your house?

GMichael
12-29-2005, 11:47 AM
hey Other,

what's up with your picture thingy. is that the floorplan to your house?

Very close to the upstairs plan. It's the plan we had from a modular manufacturer. We met with the builder we are now going with. We were shopping for better deals. He looked over these plans and made us a great offer. The plans we have now are a little bigger but this is 99% the same.

L.J.
12-29-2005, 12:09 PM
So did you ever get those darn OWLS out of your air condition unit. what a dilema to be in.... :p

GMichael
12-29-2005, 12:25 PM
So did you ever get those darn OWLS out of your air condition unit. what a dilema to be in.... :p

Huh? OWLS? I must be missing or forgetting something.

L.J.
12-29-2005, 12:31 PM
Huh? OWLS? I must be missing or forgetting something.

HOOTERS in yo A/C......... :confused:

Ah, no?........ah.........(Dead silence....crickets chirping in the background).

Alright, I'm gonna take my meds now.

GMichael
12-29-2005, 12:40 PM
HOOTERS in yo A/C......... :confused:

Ah, no?........ah.........(Dead silence....crickets chirping in the background).

Alright, I'm gonna take my meds now.

I must be slipping. In my younger days I would have cought that.

Got any extra meds?

L.J.
12-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Got any extra meds?

Gotta glass?

GMichael
12-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Gotta glass?

Can I use my coffee cup?

L.J.
12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Can I use my coffee cup?

hell, you could form your hands into a cup if you want.

GMichael
12-29-2005, 02:24 PM
hell, you could form your hands into a cup if you want.

Ready :p :o

texlle
01-05-2006, 10:34 AM
I would've just gone into the kitchen and taken a few forks.

GMichael
01-06-2006, 07:12 AM
I would've just gone into the kitchen and taken a few forks.

Looking back, that would have been my best move. Who knew?