Anyone use MTX bookshelf speakers? AAL600's [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use MTX bookshelf speakers? AAL600's

wuchak
12-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I just picked up a set of NIB MTX AAL600 speakers off eBay for $35 and I plan to use them with a Sonic Impact T-Amp for an office system. At 4oms 90db they should be a perfect match for this little amp. Given the great reviews this amp has received I'm looking forward to having a great sounding <$100 setup in my office. Unfortunately I cannot find any information on these speakers but they look to be an older version of the MTX Monitor60i's. Based on the reviews of the other MTX speakers in the review section of this site it seems like MTX's deliver pretty good bang for the buck.

Any information anyone can share will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sansui71
12-30-2005, 09:38 AM
I have a pair of MTX's, and had to go to the web site, for info on them, as they were an older pair. You"ll just have to ask, under the Tech/Product questions. The person that replied to me, was very helpful. I think that Penny was her name.

bjornb17
12-30-2005, 12:34 PM
I have a pair of MTX's, and had to go to the web site, for info on them, as they were an older pair. You"ll just have to ask, under the Tech/Product questions. The person that replied to me, was very helpful. I think that Penny was her name.

Yep, Penny is her name. She helped me a couple of times back when i had MTX speakers.