Pagan ChipB- you out there? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pagan ChipB- you out there?

Finch Platte
01-15-2004, 08:17 AM
We haven't seen much of you lately. :(

I just wanted to let you know I'm playing the four asterisks out of your Blues Deluxe comps lately. I got a NetMD player/recorder, and I can put 4 of your comps on one MiniDisc. Put it on shuffle, and let almost 5 hours of music blot out the traffic.

Ahhhhh.....

Thanks, man.

fp

Chip_B
01-15-2004, 03:32 PM
We haven't seen much of you lately. :(

I just wanted to let you know I'm playing the four asterisks out of your Blues Deluxe comps lately. I got a NetMD player/recorder, and I can put 4 of your comps on one MiniDisc. Put it on shuffle, and let almost 5 hours of music blot out the traffic.

Ahhhhh.....

Thanks, man.

fp
Eff Pea,

You're most welcome, my friend.

I regret that I haven't been able to get to the site and post lately...the last several weeks have essentially been a blur. It's kinda frustrating, 'cuz I was interested in sharing a couple of recent experiences, but couldn't pry loose the minutes to type it up. The majority of computer time I've had lately has been centered on defragging my seriously confused hard drive and answering a few emails.

I'll probably post a coupla things shortly though...for one thing, I saw an outstanding show last Friday night (Sonny Landreth) that's worth reviewing.

BTW, I had BD#2 (Muddy Jesus) in the car player yesterday on my way to work and in a moment of supreme, string-bending bliss, I looked down at the speed-o-meter to find that I was motoring along at 80+ in a 50mph zone. Of course I immediately slowed down to a far more reasonable 75.

<i>"Jesus fell in step with a group of high-powered federales
Sat him down and formed their plan through a haze of cold Tecates
Judas said, 'Now Jeez, I know you're prone to walk on water
If you swim downstream there's a better chance that you'll make it across the border'"</i>

-Chip