Who is the most fun member here? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most fun member here?

GMichael
12-22-2005, 09:01 AM
OK, who is it? Who makes you laugh the loudest from this site? Who has you snorting coffee through your nose? Let us know who is the most entertaining member here and why. There are many that make me laugh. And for just as many reasons.
Only one vote per customer this time. Sorry...

PAT.P
12-22-2005, 11:41 AM
I voted for John Micheal because you're not listed.Im a ditto was up with this?

GMichael
12-22-2005, 11:46 AM
I voted for John Micheal because you're not listed.Im a ditto was up with this?

Ditto: Very humorous, as was listed above for L.J.
Hope this clears it up for you.
Thanks for the honorable mention.

PAT.P
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Ditto: Very humorous, as was listed above for L.J.
Hope this clears it up for you.
Thanks for the honorable mention.BTW if we did'nt have Spanky here to start one of is threads some of us woud'nt be as humorous.He gets the best out of us most of the time. :rolleyes: As for you I almost pee myself ,burn myself with coffee and choke on food a few time. :D

GMichael
12-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Others have made me laugh. A few have had me even snort like a pig. But no one has ever made me cough my brains out the way he has. During one thread, I was so amazed that I didn't even realize that my mouth was hanging open until I felt a dripping in my lap. I had taken a sip of coffee and forgot to swallow it. After I finished reading, I stared at the screen for a few minutes in disbelief. Then I read it again because, well, it couldn't have really said what I thought it said. But the proof was on the page. It still said the same thing. I have nightmares about it, as L.J. once said.

PAT.P
12-22-2005, 12:21 PM
I have nightmares of Daddy3legs meeting Oneeyesnake in a cock fight.Dont bend down !

GMichael
12-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Are unarmed opponents alowd to fight?

L.J.
12-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey GM,

You didn't leave a spot for yourself so now I guess your name is "Other". I think you add alot of fun to each thread. I'm a big kid myself and you gotta have some fun in life. I almost died in 2001(Motorcycle accident) and if I learned anything from that experience, it's that life can go at anytime and live a little while you have a chance. I feel sorry for people who walk around like the Grinch.

Anyways, I still gotta give it up for SoundIdeas and Spanky though. Man those guys are funny. No matter what anyone says, they just keep coming back for more.

? Wow, I'm considered funny :confused:

GMichael
12-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey GM,

You didn't leave a spot for yourself so now I guess your name is "Other". I think you add alot of fun to each thread. :

Thanks. I can only give limited help, so jokes are all I can offer.

I'm a big kid myself and you gotta have some fun in life. I almost died in 2001(Motorcycle accident) and if I learned anything from that experience, it's that life can go at anytime and live a little while you have a chance. I feel sorry for people who walk around like the Grinch.:

I almost died on a bike as well in 1985. Switched to Harleys to slow myself down.

Anyways, I still gotta give it up for SoundIdeas and Spanky though. Man those guys are funny. No matter what anyone says, they just keep coming back for more.:

Makes ya wonder doesn't it?

? Wow, I'm considered funny :confused:

Yes, you are. Thank you for it.

JohnMichael
12-22-2005, 02:19 PM
GMichael you should have listed yourself. I am submitting a write in vote for GMichael. After all a lot of my humor is playing straight man to you.

I also had to vote for you since topspeed said we were the twin Michaels. Twin sons of different mothers.

GMichael
12-22-2005, 02:43 PM
GMichael you should have listed yourself. I am submitting a write in vote for GMichael. After all a lot of my humor is playing straight man to you.

I also had to vote for you since topspeed said we were the twin Michaels. Twin sons of different mothers.

Thanks JohnMichael. I guess I should change my name to other. But Spanky feeds us the great lines to play with.

Maybe there's a new definition of the word twins that we weren't previously aware of.

Bernd
12-23-2005, 12:35 AM

Totally agree.
GMichael needs to be included.
Thanks to all of you for making this lighthearted site come to life.
The B.O.T. is showing it's face and it's christmas.
So wishing all of you a merry Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Bernd

JohnMichael
12-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Totally agree.

Bernd

Thank you and a very Merry Christmas to you and family.

GMichael
12-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Totally agree.

Bernd

Thanks Bernd,

Have a great Christmas.

Bernd
12-24-2005, 02:55 AM
Thank you and a very Merry Christmas to you and family.
Thanks John,

Same to you and your Family. Let the good times roll.

Bernd

Florian
12-24-2005, 03:08 AM
Spanky gets my vote!

bjornb17
12-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Spanking, because he asks a lot of silly questions like "which of his speakers sound the best," when he can find out just by listening to them himself since he owns them.

GMichael
12-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Looks like Spanky is getting the most votes (other than other). Go Spany go. Who's your daddy?