Fast'n'Bulbous' Year End commentary.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fast'n'Bulbous' Year End commentary....

audiobill
01-14-2004, 11:59 AM
I thought that the ezine's "Fast'n'Bulbous" Year End commentary would interest many RRers' for its polemic and thought-provoking message. Their year-end list for 2003 is very interesting too.

For those interested the site is......... www.fast'n'bulbous.com

F.Y.I.,
audiobill

Jim Clark
01-14-2004, 02:23 PM
I thought that the ezine's "Fast'n'Bulbous" Year End commentary would interest many RRers' for its polemic and thought-provoking message. Their year-end list for 2003 is very interesting too.

For those interested the site is......... www.fast'n'bulbous.com

F.Y.I.,
audiobill

Actually it's http://www.fastnbulbous.com/ and I'm going to check it out now. Thanks.

jc

audiobill
01-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Actually it's http://www.fastnbulbous.com/ and I'm going to check it out now. Thanks.

jc

I stand corrected: http://www.fastnbulbous.com

Dusty Chalk
01-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Wow, interesting. I just learned a couple things by going there (plus a few comments of my own):

Matt Elliott is new Americana? I guess...

Zoot Woman have a new album out...must pick that up, their previous one was outstanding...

I didn't realize that Lake Trout was an older release, although I'm not sure it's a re-release -- this might be it's first release. It might just be copyrighted all in 2002 or something. I've been watching for this release for months.

I've been looking forward to that Pelican release. Seeing as how it's their #2 metal, I'm even more interested...

I disagree with their "biggest disappointment" -- that would be the new Kraftwerk album.

I would have expected someone like Fast'n'Bulbous to pick up on Ephel Duath.

I ended up liking the new Godspeed You Bl!ack Emperor record better than the new Do Make Say Think record this year. Previous years it's been much closer.

audiobill
01-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Wow, interesting. I just learned a couple things by going there (plus a few comments of my own):

Matt Elliott is new Americana? I guess...

Zoot Woman have a new album out...must pick that up, their previous one was outstanding...

I didn't realize that Lake Trout was an older release, although I'm not sure it's a re-release -- this might be it's first release. It might just be copyrighted all in 2002 or something. I've been watching for this release for months.

I've been looking forward to that Pelican release. Seeing as how it's their #2 metal, I'm even more interested...

I disagree with their "biggest disappointment" -- that would be the new Kraftwerk album.

I would have expected someone like Fast'n'Bulbous to pick up on Ephel Duath.

I ended up liking the new Godspeed You Bl!ack Emperor record better than the new Do Make Say Think record this year. Previous years it's been much closer.

Glad you found the article and the list of interest, Dusty.

With fast'n'bulbous, I find that they will go for weeks without updating the site; yet, whenever they do, their comments are very thorough and introspective.

Cheers,
Bill