Major BREAK-THROUGH Product QuickSilver GOLD...... WOW ! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Major BREAK-THROUGH Product QuickSilver GOLD...... WOW !

Soundideas
12-10-2005, 01:19 PM
I have been waiting for a product like this to come along for a long time now.....QuickSilver GOLD is just AMAZING on VIDEO and AUDIO too! Here's some feedback from others that has tried this stuff out.... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125613.html This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125175.html

GMichael
12-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Was that gold silver, or silver gold? I'm all mixed up.

JohnMichael
12-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Was that gold silver, or silver gold? I'm all mixed up.

No I think he said the silver was quick so the gold must be sluggish. Oh hell it's hard to tell.

L.J.
12-10-2005, 03:30 PM
No no no!!! You both got it wrong. It's GOLDEN QUICKSILVER.

EdwardGein
12-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Take it from someone who knows the hard way- I ordered & posted something like this about a year & a half ago & was dogged out on this board but for once the boos were justified. I ordered similar stuff from a high end store in Chicago that I actually spoke to on the phone & was pretty impressed with what they said as they didn't do a hard sell. I also ordered something, I forgot the name of it, that you put the CD or DVD in this box and it spins and gets rid of impurities & crap & makes it sound better. I ordered on the strength of these people & the return policy (the enchancer wasn't covered). I should preface this that I tried all this stuff on my old receiver with built in DVD JVC system not my better Denon Harmon Kardon set up & for all I know maybe on this set up there would be a positive difference. Anyway on the old set up the sound actually sounded worse using this crap. The same thing with these clean machine type surge protectors that cost $200 plus dollars- negative results. The bottom line is there are no free lunches. But if you can return something, be my guest & see for yourself.

westcott
12-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Any takers on a blind sound test?

You name the amount of money.

GMichael
12-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Do I get the freight charges back too?

Soundideas
12-10-2005, 06:20 PM
This stuff is now on their web site http://www.xtremeavllc.com This stuff cost $159.00 but right now Brian told me that you can get some for a lot less..... :cool:

GMichael
12-10-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm holding out for the platinum.

N. Abstentia
12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Crap, I just spent a fortune on the Magical Pixie Snot that you said would improve my system 100%, now you come up with this QuickGold SilverSnot?

How about if I coat the Pixie Snot WITH the QuickDraw GoldSnot?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That should improve my system 1000%!!!!

Soundideas
12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Let me put it this way.....anyone here that trys this stuff out will be HOOKED!........everything sounds AND looks so REAL......you would have to spend a lot of money to get this kind of performance....believe it or not! Those that try it will find out what I'm talking about........... :cool:

N. Abstentia
12-10-2005, 11:00 PM
You're now officially the dumbest arsehole in this forum.

drseid
12-11-2005, 03:19 AM
Let me put it this way.....anyone here that trys this stuff out will be HOOKED!........everything sounds AND looks so REAL......you would have to spend a lot of money to get this kind of performance....believe it or not! Those that try it will find out what I'm talking about........... :cool:
I am hooked on just the *thought* of trying this "magical" gunk out! Wow, it is affecting my sound already, and I haven't even bought it yet...

When I count to ten, you will be wide awake and alert, and back to reality...

Absolutely unbelievable!

---Dave

shokhead
12-11-2005, 04:32 AM
I pee on all my CD's and DVD's. Dam bugs. :o

Jim Clark
12-11-2005, 06:35 AM
This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125175.html

First of all professor, it is on the web page.

My main concern though is your comment "because we are still beta testing it". In addition to the most honorable title that NA bestowed upon you, you are now officially a shill and we can be done with you. Forum rules expressly forbid this type of crud. Buh bye.

jc

GMichael
12-11-2005, 07:23 AM
You're now officially the dumbest arsehole in this forum.

I can think of two that...uh.. nevermind.

N. Abstentia
12-11-2005, 08:32 AM
I can think of two that...uh.. nevermind.

Oh it's a close race, trust me. But sales weasels like this jerkhole will always be at the top of the list :)

Feanor
12-11-2005, 09:04 AM
I have been waiting for a product like this to come along for a long time now.....QuickSilver GOLD is just AMAZING on VIDEO and AUDIO too! Here's some feedback from others that has tried this stuff out.... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125613.html This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com (http://www.xtremecables.com/) because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125175.html
Is it just me? Or are others very skeptical about this sort of stuff?

Why not try it, you say? For the price of shipping a bottle of the stuff to London ON, I could have 3-4 new Naxos discs; I'd rather bet on sure thing.

Soundideas
12-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Would one of the moderators here like to try out some of the QuickSilver Gold ?

bjornb17
12-11-2005, 10:08 PM
Im going to wait for the QuickRadon URANIUM version before i buy.

JohnMichael
12-12-2005, 08:01 AM
Im going to wait for the QuickRadon URANIUM version before i buy.

That would be the longest lasting version if you include the half life.

GMichael
12-12-2005, 08:07 AM
That would be the longest lasting version if you include the half life.

Or you could use my home made version. Just make sure you use a calico cat. The colors will be brighter than ever. You may even need to wear sunglasses while watching TV.

FLZapped
12-13-2005, 07:58 AM
I have been waiting for a product like this to come along for a long time now.....QuickSilver GOLD is just AMAZING on VIDEO and AUDIO too! Here's some feedback from others that has tried this stuff out.... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125613.html This stuff is not on their web site yet http://www.xtremecables.com because we are still beta testing it. This product will be coming out at the CES show...... http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/tweaks/messages/125175.html

Hark, what doest I hear, it is the clatter of another snake-oil shill polluting the air with it's foul stench.

E-Stat
12-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Would one of the moderators here like to try out some of the QuickSilver Gold ?
Have you compared it to the old "gold" standard, Caig Pro-Gold contact cleaner? There is no question in my mind that contact cleaners help. I've been using them regularly for twenty some years on all component connectors and wires. You can hear accumulated oxidation.

I'm willing to venture some of my money for improvements, but not $160 unless it's someone's elses. ;)

rw

BrianKyle
02-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Hi E-Stat,

I came across this thread when I did a google search about my product... QuickSilver GOLD.

First, I do know who soundideas is... and he had tested my product and was reporting his honest opinion. The problem is that this guy has done more harm to my business than I could have imagined... as his reputation precedes him.

In NO WAY did I authorize him posting on the forums... as the product was in Beta Testing. Furthermore, I did not want to be associated with him... as he did something similar when I introduced my first product... QuickSilver Audio & VIdeo Contact Enahncer... and he was not received very well. I have instucted him to please DO NOT post anything about my products ON ANY FORUMS!!!

So please accept my apologies on behalf of soundideas.

The fact remains that there are an ever growing number of audiophiles and videophiles who do believe QuickSilver GOLD is a "breakthrough" product.

QuickSIlver GOLD is cutrrently being used by top Audio Manufacturers, Audio Modders, etc. such as:

Tube Research Labs
McCormack Audio
VMPS Audio
Xtreme Cables
Reference Audio Mods

In fact, QuickSIlver GOLD was even used on their cables by the highly conservative reference quality audio manufacturer Audio Research at this year's CES. And we also used it in our room... and was noted by many reviewers as having some of the best sound at the show!!!

http://www.vmpseurope.com/r-CES06.htm

The product works... and sales are growing weekly. And both QuickSilver and QuickSilver GOLD are GUARANTEED to perform... and with over 900 sales to date... I have yet to have anyone take me up on my money-back guarantee!!! :)

I just wanted to add my comments to this abysmall thread... more to set the record straight than to promote my products.

Now if you want to try it for yourself... I would be happy to send you a QuickSIlver GOLD Kit for your thoughtful and honest evaluation. Please call me if you have an interest.

Sincerely,

Brian Kyle

PS. While I may be new here... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.

JohnMichael
02-04-2006, 07:29 AM
Hi E-Stat,

I came across this thread when I did a google search about my product... QuickSilver GOLD.

First, I do know who soundideas is... and he had tested my product and was reporting his honest opinion. The problem is that this guy has done more harm to my business than I could have imagined... as his reputation precedes him.

In NO WAY did I authorize him posting on the forums... as the product was in Beta Testing. Furthermore, I did not want to be associated with him... as he did something similar when I introduced my first product... QuickSilver Audio & VIdeo Contact Enahncer... and he was not received very well. I have instucted him to please DO NOT post anything about my products ON ANY FORUMS!!!

So please accept my apologies on behalf of soundideas.

The fact remains that there are an ever growing number of audiophiles and videophiles who do believe QuickSilver GOLD is a "breakthrough" product.

QuickSIlver GOLD is cutrrently being used by top Audio Manufacturers, Audio Modders, etc. such as:

Tube Research Labs
McCormack Audio
VMPS Audio
Xtreme Cables
Reference Audio Mods

In fact, QuickSIlver GOLD was even used on their cables by the highly conservative reference quality audio manufacturer Audio Research at this year's CES. And we also used it in our room... and was noted by many reviewers as having some of the best sound at the show!!!

http://www.vmpseurope.com/r-CES06.htm

The product works... and sales are growing weekly. And both QuickSilver and QuickSilver GOLD are GUARANTEED to perform... and with over 900 sales to date... I have yet to have anyone take me up on my money-back guarantee!!! :)

I just wanted to add my comments to this abysmall thread... more to set the record straight than to promote my products.

Now if you want to try it for yourself... I would be happy to send you a QuickSIlver GOLD Kit for your thoughtful and honest evaluation. Please call me if you have an interest.

Sincerely,

Brian Kyle

PS. While I may be new here... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.

Rude and offensive is only part of our charm. Problem is as you know some people can discredit a product by promoting it after many other poor threads and no respect by peers.

E-Stat
02-04-2006, 08:20 AM
In NO WAY did I authorize him posting on the forums... as the product was in Beta Testing. Furthermore, I did not want to be associated with him... as he did something similar when I introduced my first product...
Hi Brian,

Indeed. His kind of response only feeds the snake oil claim perception. While I find audible benefits to aftermarket cabling and such, the differences are not significant to many folks.

That is saying something. I've used ARC gear for 25 years.

Thanks for the kind offer. Actually, my main system is out of commission temporarily as my speakers had to be returned to the factory following overt shipping damage. I have a couple of audio reviewer buddies who would also be very interested as well. Perhaps we could share a small sample and give it a test drive on our systems.

It's a tough crowd here for products with no universally acknowledged engineering benefits...especially when presented as it was.

rw

Resident Loser
02-06-2006, 08:27 AM
... I do find many of the posts on this thread rather offensive... with many members being rude and very inconsiderate.

...Sir or Ms. Soundideas is a tout in shill's clothing...Period. If anyone wishes to debate that statement, I'd suggest they view his/hers/its profile and thumb through "threads started by..." beforehand...unless, of course, you are fond of the taste of shoe-leather...and you expect warm and fuzzy?

It's rude and very inconsiderate to be a spambot...it's rude and very inconsiderate to continually post what are obviously adverts, when there are advertisers who actually do pay the freight in support of this site...IMHO, I find your dismal attempt to "...set the record straight..." an utterly transparent continuation of the same sort of underhanded style...Furthermore, if you had any class at all you would have simply apologized for Willie the pimp's behavior without the ad-copy, psuedo-endorsements and (and this is rich) phone number which you chose to include in your post and been done with it.

Reminds me of the punchline to the old joke...we've already determined your profession, now we're simply debating the price...

jimHJJ(...and you thought you had a problem with the other reponses?...)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
02-06-2006, 09:33 AM
This is one tough crowd. Holy snake oil audioman!!!

N. Abstentia
02-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I think some FREE snake oi...err......QuickGold Platinum Silver is in order for everyone in this thread. Put your money where your mouth is, Kyle. If it does everything you say, we'll pay for it.

GMichael
02-07-2006, 10:35 AM
I think some FREE snake oi...err......QuickGold Platinum Silver is in order for everyone in this thread. Put your money where your mouth is, Kyle. If it does everything you say, we'll pay for it.

Don't you have a cat?

BrianKyle
02-07-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi E-Stat,

I sent you a PM regarding having you do a thoughtful evaluation on QuickSIlver GOLD if you so choose.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Brian Kyle

PS. I have over 950 QuickSIlver & QuickSIlver GOLD customers to date... and NOT ONE person has taken me up on my MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!!!