it's me you're losing baby and I ain't the one who's gonna miss me when I'm gone [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : it's me you're losing baby and I ain't the one who's gonna miss me when I'm gone

Audio Girl
12-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Anybody else here discovered the latest release of Craig Wedren called "Lapland"? It has a really cool cover on the LP (wish I knew how to get it scanned into this message), the music is soooooooo....I'm gonna let you find out for yourself but I could see this one appealing to many here. Or maybe I've just overestimated the worth of the release, eh? It has many influences from many different genres, and is just an incredible LP to listen to on a Friday night when you are so darn glad that the work week is over!!

It was highly recommended at www.insound.com (I believe) or I read about it on one of the forums.

the sheets won't settle down
and sleep won't kiss your mouth
from shoreline to shoreline
we're skin stretched out

where cross-eyes misbehave
and clock-hands go nowhere
it's bed-lurching bad weather
stuck beneath your hair

at electricity's throat
night winds
and wax shadows grope
season to season we float
two souls in the same boat

Audio Girl
12-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Anybody else here discovered the latest release of Craig Wedren called "Lapland"? It has a really cool cover on the LP (wish I knew how to get it scanned into this message), the music is soooooooo....I'm gonna let you find out for yourself but I could see this one appealing to many here. Or maybe I've just overestimated the worth of the release, eh? It has many influences from many different genres, and is just an incredible LP to listen to on a Friday night when you are so darn glad that the work week is over!!

It was highly recommended at www.insound.com (I believe) or I read about it on one of the forums.

from shoreline to shoreline
we're skin stretched out

where cross-eyes misbehave
and clock-hands go nowhere
it's bed-lurching bad weather
stuck beneath your hair

at electricity's throat
night winds
and wax shadows grope
season to season we float
two souls in the same boat

One thing I wanted to add...Unfortunately, the LP release is of very poor quality. I plan on ordering the CD to see if it fares any better. I sure hope so because the music/lyrics deserve a worthy audio presentation.

Ag