Nothing But An IDIOT creates... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nothing But An IDIOT creates...

Daddy3Legs
11-26-2005, 06:40 PM
the rules for this. No "racial slurs"??????? What an empty head fool would write and be read here? Alas, I have written, but I expect not to be understood. Indifference and most lie
likely ignorance are why such bullsheeeeeyit forum questions exist.

Recent incidents in Berkely California and Charlottseville, Virginia are exampes of reality in America.

Stop wasting time with phony desires for NOT having racial comments or any other incendinary garbage being written!

No racial slurs here, as were the guidelines!!!!!

GMichael
11-26-2005, 06:44 PM
You do know that you are rambling right?

paul_pci
11-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Dude, is the pharmacy closed for the entire Thanksgiving holiday?

Florian
11-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Quick question here, whats this about?
Are you pissed because of the racial difference that exist in america?

GMichael
11-27-2005, 06:09 AM
He posted a few racial slurs in another thread. He's upset that his posts were edited. He wants his freedom to post anything, no matter how obscene.

Florian
11-27-2005, 06:10 AM
What a moron. Racial and political posts are MAYBE alowed in the steel cage but even there its out of place.

GMichael
11-27-2005, 06:18 AM
I guess he's a "free spirit."

Florian
11-27-2005, 06:21 AM
I guess he's a "free spirit."
Well i am the evil devils helper and a collector of lost souls. Come here my friend for more eternal damnation!

GMichael
11-27-2005, 06:26 AM
I've been there. They kicked me out for being too cruel. Dude, even h.ll doesn't want me.

Florian
11-27-2005, 06:28 AM
Well then i am glad to invite you to become a member in the holy chamber of Snot! Just copy the signature in your profile and you have a guaranteed place in Snot heaven!

GMichael
11-27-2005, 06:35 AM
Snot heaven? Are you saying that it's-not-heaven?

Thanks for the invite. Can I be on the board?

PAT.P
11-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Quick question here, whats this about?
Are you pissed because of the racial difference that exist in america?Most time is crying for unfair treatment for Black in America.That blacks are better than white in sports,scream is Black Power with is fist in the air.He should maybe help is people from killing themself in gangs and with drugs.That would be a more productive way of doing things.

Florian
11-27-2005, 09:46 AM
I personally think that it doesnt matter if your white, black, yellow, brown or a clown. The only color that matters is green

http://www.hockeyarenas.com/fancost/dollarbill.jpg

Florian
11-27-2005, 09:46 AM
Snot heaven? Are you saying that it's-not-heaven?

Thanks for the invite. Can I be on the board?
Welcome in Snot-Heaven my friend. Please update your signature :p

JohnMichael
11-27-2005, 01:27 PM
I always found him a little suspect due to his name daddy3legs and his profiles list of equipment. Not impressed.

GMichael
11-27-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm sure that he's just 12. What can you expect?

Daddy3Legs
11-27-2005, 02:01 PM
I always found him a little suspect due to his name daddy3legs and his profiles list of equipment. Not impressed.

I am shivering because of the cruel, cruel words from the knucklehead from Ohio.

Ohio???What state is that in?

------

What I am talking about in what now reads as rambling - even to me - is the racial issue. To ban slurs and act like this is a color blind issue is to make the entire discussion a waster of time.

"No racial slurs" need not be posted. Yoiu deal with issues as they present themselves. Making a "rule" will either give the phony impression that "all is ok and there really is noy color", or it will bring out the people who want to be wise asses and post racially insensitive words and names.

If you want reality and something worth a damn, don't put restrictions that are essentially censorship wishes in place. The stupid fools who make slurs a common practice will face the music soon. The will get reprimanded or have balls busted by other members who participate.

The DADDY has had his say!!!!!!!!

Daddy3Legs
11-27-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm sure that he's just 12. What can you expect?

Actually it's a lot longer than 12 inches.

Hey, you brought it up (no pun intended).

PAT.P
11-27-2005, 03:12 PM
Daddy3 legs What is your problem ,lost you job or girlfriend to a white.I was foreman for cleaning crew and let me tell you had to seperate color people because some of them would'nt want to work with the others.They would classify themself at Black or Brown.Jamaicain ,Haiti, African and would not consider they were in the same family.They would even toss the big"N" .Try to find out where you get all this anger in you.Stop crying and try to find youself.BTW most of the trouble today is brought on to themself ,with their gangs ,drugs .Your people are doing a good job on killing themself.Why dont you help them instead of putting the blame on others.

Daddy3Legs
11-28-2005, 12:48 PM
Daddy3 legs What is your problem ,lost you job or girlfriend to a white.I was foreman for cleaning crew and let me tell you had to seperate color people because some of them would'nt want to work with the others.They would classify themself at Black or Brown.Jamaicain ,Haiti, African and would not consider they were in the same family.They would even toss the big"N" .Try to find out where you get all this anger in you.Stop crying and try to find youself.BTW most of the trouble today is brought on to themself ,with their gangs ,drugs .Your people are doing a good job on killing themself.Why dont you help them instead of putting the blame on others.

YOU are the problem.

A biggot and prejudiced stereotype spewing half wit. From reading your post, you have an IQ in the low 60s at best, and probably make a living robbing all of the OTHER welfare recipients in your trashy trailer park in Incestville, West Virginia. How do you like living in that roach infested ses pool smelling rat hole, you hillbilly trash.

PAT.P
11-28-2005, 02:45 PM
YOU are the problem.

A biggot and prejudiced stereotype spewing half wit. From reading your post, you have an IQ in the low 60s at best, and probably make a living robbing all of the OTHER welfare recipients in your trashy trailer park in Incestville, West Virginia. How do you like living in that roach infested ses pool smelling rat hole, you hillbilly trash. Maybe your just PMS'ing " PENIS Malfunction Syndrome".Never been on welfare can you tell me what its like?West Virginia was John Denver from there?Biggot and Prejudiced Im not .Yes you might say I am a Stereo type person ,try to listen to music every day in stereo.Trailer park none where I live ,and Hillbilly dont know them ,do they live in the backwoods.I live in the flatland .Now go back to you favorite hobby.Sniffing glue and doing Crack.Did'nt know they let people in the Pen on the Internet?Cheers :rolleyes:Are these the the hillbilly your looking for?

PAT.P
11-29-2005, 04:45 AM
I am shivering because of the cruel, cruel words from the knucklehead from Ohio.

Ohio???What state is that in?

------

What I am talking about in what now reads as rambling - even to me - is the racial issue. To ban slurs and act like this is a color blind issue is to make the entire discussion a waster of time.

"No racial slurs" need not be posted. Yoiu deal with issues as they present themselves. Making a "rule" will either give the phony impression that "all is ok and there really is noy color", or it will bring out the people who want to be wise asses and post racially insensitive words and names.

If you want reality and something worth a damn, don't put restrictions that are essentially censorship wishes in place. The stupid fools who make slurs a common practice will face the music soon. The will get reprimanded or have balls busted by other members who participate.

The DADDY has had his say!!!!!!!!Are you a member of this group?www.itsabouttimebpp.com

PAT.P
11-29-2005, 10:52 AM
YOU are the problem.

A biggot and prejudiced stereotype spewing half wit. From reading your post, you have an IQ in the low 60s at best, and probably make a living robbing all of the OTHER welfare recipients in your trashy trailer park in Incestville, West Virginia. How do you like living in that roach infested ses pool smelling rat hole, you hillbilly trash.Im sure you insulted a few people that do live in Mobile Homes ,alot of retired people also.If they look like the one I posted I dont see a problem.As long that I have a roof on head and food in fridge .

GMichael
11-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Im sure you insulted a few people that do live in Mobile Homes ,alot of retired people also.If they look like the one I posted I dont see a problem.As long that I have a roof on head and food in fridge .

Where did you get these pics of my parent's house?

PAT.P
11-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Where did you get these pics of my parent's house?You could find anything on web. :D Looks really good for a mobile I might say.

GMichael
11-29-2005, 11:15 AM
You could find anything on web. :D Looks really good for a mobile I might say.

It really does look like their house. Their's is a mobil home, about 1400 sq feet, screened in pool (they call it the Florida room). They bought it 3 years ago. It was only 2 years old at the time and paid $65k for it. Can't get that now...
All in the heart of the Walt Disney area.

PAT.P
11-29-2005, 11:38 AM
It really does look like their house. Their's is a mobil home, about 1400 sq feet, screened in pool (they call it the Florida room). They bought it 3 years ago. It was only 2 years old at the time and paid $65k for it. Can't get that now...
All in the heart of the Walt Disney area.Thats really big ,hope they are enjoying retirement :D

GMichael
11-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Thats really big ,hope they are enjoying retirement :D

They are having a blast. My dad likes to call us in the mornings. He always asks, "what are you guys doing today?" He's prompting me to say, "going to work like any other day." His response; "really? I'm taking today off" Smart ars!
Another one of his lines, "It's hard to keep track of what day of the week it is when you don't have to go to work." He goes golfing 3 or 4 times a week. Seems that you can get free admission to almost any golf coarse if you are willing to sit through an hour of time share sales pitches.

PAT.P
11-29-2005, 12:01 PM
GMicheal Im glad for them.My dad died around 13 years ago ,and my mom is 84 and doing well.She up to 60 grandchildrens ( with great grandkids).Would of like him to see my son.Lucky I had my father on VHS and burned it on DVD for my son.Nothing could replace him but its nice to see him this way also.Even found some of me on black and white movie 30 + years ago ,silent movie.Now my son laught at me and is aunt and uncle.

GMichael
11-29-2005, 12:08 PM
Sorry to read about your dad going. It's a shame that life has to end. Good that you have films of him.

60 grand children? Phew! Must be one heck of a holiday around there.

PAT.P
11-29-2005, 06:14 PM
Sorry to read about your dad going. It's a shame that life has to end. Good that you have films of him.

60 grand children? Phew! Must be one heck of a holiday around there.Its called Pot Luck ,everybody brings something.Beans,Tortiere,Pork,Ham ,Turkey anything goes.If on the wild side Moose ,Deer, Bear,Beaver(animal :D ) We are French Canadian Hillbilly :D Remember one year came back from hunting trip and completed forgot I was back in the city.Dress up in hunting gear,Buffalo skinning knife,belt full of 303 around my shoulder and carrying the Deer head in my hand on an elevator full of people ,the look on their face was undiscribable(Kodak moment)

GMichael
11-30-2005, 06:55 AM
Its called Pot Luck ,everybody brings something.Beans,Tortiere,Pork,Ham ,Turkey anything goes.If on the wild side Moose ,Deer, Bear,Beaver(animal :D ) We are French Canadian Hillbilly :D Remember one year came back from hunting trip and completed forgot I was back in the city.Dress up in hunting gear,Buffalo skinning knife,belt full of 303 around my shoulder and carrying the Deer head in my hand on an elevator full of people ,the look on their face was undiscribable(Kodak moment)

Dear head: a few hours hunting.
Huntin' knife: $30
Belt of 303's: $100
Look on everyone's faces in the elevator: Priceless.

JohnMichael
11-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Its called Pot Luck ,everybody brings something.Beans,Tortiere,Pork,Ham ,Turkey anything goes.If on the wild side Moose ,Deer, Bear,Beaver(animal :D ) We are French Canadian Hillbilly :D Remember one year came back from hunting trip and completed forgot I was back in the city.Dress up in hunting gear,Buffalo skinning knife,belt full of 303 around my shoulder and carrying the Deer head in my hand on an elevator full of people ,the look on their face was undiscribable(Kodak moment)

I love visiting Quebec city and enjoying some of the wild game served in the restaurants. I also loved the baked beans and other traditional items. Your pot luck sounds very good.

Florian
11-30-2005, 08:33 AM
I remeber when i was in Montreal. Very nice, i ate the best salad ever in Montreal.... :p

PAT.P
11-30-2005, 11:42 AM
I love visiting Quebec city and enjoying some of the wild game served in the restaurants. I also loved the baked beans and other traditional items. Your pot luck sounds very good.My sister are great cooks,on my better half side mostly sea food,scallop,shrimp,and Czech food.All around very good :D

JohnMichael
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
I remeber when i was in Montreal. Very nice, i ate the best salad ever in Montreal.... :p

Montreal is a great city. Great restaurants and great shopping. They also have a wonderful gay area.

JohnMichael
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
My sister are great cooks,on my better half side mostly sea food,scallop,shrimp,and Czech food.All around very good :D

I love the restaurants that feature all you can eat mussels. Also lots of good rabbit.

Yes GMichael I spelled mussels correctly.

JohnMichael
11-30-2005, 12:58 PM
A gay area? You mean they assign a place where people can be happy?

Oh you, just stop.

GMichael
11-30-2005, 12:58 PM
Montreal is a great city. Great restaurants and great shopping. They also have a wonderful gay area.

A gay area? You mean they assign a place where people can be happy?

Florian
11-30-2005, 01:18 PM
http://www.agsalerno.org/images/gay.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GMichael
11-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh you, just stop.

By the way, they tell me the town I am moving to has a higher than average gay percentage. Does that make it a "gay area"? I look forward to being happy more often.

GMichael
11-30-2005, 01:34 PM
http://www.agsalerno.org/images/gay.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good ol' Eric E. I used to watch C.H.I.P.S. every week. What ever happened to his partner?

bjornb17
11-30-2005, 01:49 PM
the rules for this. No "racial slurs"??????? What an empty head fool would write and be read here? Alas, I have written, but I expect not to be understood. Indifference and most lie
likely ignorance are why such bullsheeeeeyit forum questions exist.

Recent incidents in Berkely California and Charlottseville, Virginia are exampes of reality in America.

Stop wasting time with phony desires for NOT having racial comments or any other incendinary garbage being written!

No racial slurs here, as were the guidelines!!!!!

Your whole life is a racial slur.

JohnMichael
11-30-2005, 02:13 PM
By the way, they tell me the town I am moving to has a higher than average gay percentage. Does that make it a "gay area"? I look forward to being happy more often.

You may be happier. After all the homes will be better decorated and maintained.
As far as a gay area it is a part of a city where gays choose to live in large numbers. If you go to Montreal any of the guidebooks will show a map of the area. What a festive part of town.

GMichael
11-30-2005, 02:24 PM
You may be happier. After all the homes will be better decorated and maintained.
As far as a gay area it is a part of a city where gays choose to live in large numbers. If you go to Montreal any of the guidebooks will show a map of the area. What a festive part of town.

HAHAHAHA just joking about not knowing what a gay area is.

Are you saying that I don't take good care of my home? Well I never..
Milford PA sure does decorate a lot. Parties and celebrations almost every weekend. They just had a black bear celebration a couple of weeks ago. It's clean there too. We're gonna like it.

JohnMichael
11-30-2005, 02:31 PM
HAHAHAHA just joking about not knowing what a gay area is.

Are you saying that I don't take good care of my home? Well I never..
Milford PA sure does decorate a lot. Parties and celebrations almost every weekend. They just had a black bear celebration a couple of weeks ago. It's clean there too. We're gonna like it.

I knew you were joking. I wished I lived in an area with a higher gay population or at least fewer pickup trucks with gunracks. You might be a redneck if............ Oh and I get tired of seeing rebel flags.