Who would you pick to play you in a movie? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick to play you in a movie?

Smokey
11-25-2005, 09:54 AM
If you had a chance of picking an actor/actress to play you in movie, who would you choose? They could be dead or alive.

I would choose Charles Bronson. He is sort of like me...not too pretty to look at first, but will grow on you :D

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/67915.jpg

GMichael
11-25-2005, 10:05 AM
If you had a chance of picking an actor/actress to play you in movie, who would you choose? They could be dead or alive.

I would choose Charles Bronson. He is sort of like me...no too pretty to look at first, but will grow on you :D

http://www.filmrot.com/images/charlesbronson.jpg

Who was that kid who played Arnold Horshack on Welcome Back Kotter? He's older now. A little gray, a little spread around the middle, ugly mug, anoying personality. Perfect to play me.

Smokey
11-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Who was that kid who played Arnold Horshack on Welcome Back Kotter? He's older now. A little gray, a little spread around the middle, ugly mug, anoying personality. Perfect to play me.

You mean Ron Palillo?

You know, every school I went to, there is always somebody with a personality like him. :)

http://dyn.ifilm.com/image/stills/multimedia/photos/k/2476789_i_1_k_.jpg

GMichael
11-25-2005, 10:34 AM
You mean Ron Palillo?

You know, every school I went to, there is always somebody with a personality like him. :)

http://dyn.ifilm.com/image/stills/multimedia/photos/k/2476789_i_1_k_.jpg

That's him. Where's the gray?

Smokey
11-25-2005, 10:42 AM
That's him. Where's the gray?

In a bottle called Haircolor for Men ;)

GMichael
11-25-2005, 10:45 AM
In a bottle called Haircolor for Men ;)

Isn't that like lying to the public? Or at least false advertizing?

Smokey
11-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Isn't that like lying to the public? Or at least false advertizing?

Not really. Women use all kind of technics to make themselves look younger, why not men. Wait till you get little bit gray on your sideburns and you will hit the same bottle also. I did! :D

GMichael
11-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Not really. Women use all kind of technics to make themselves look younger, why not men. Wait till you get little bit gray on your sideburns also and you will hit the same bottle also. I did! :D

There already. I don't mind it though. It at least makes me LOOK grown up. :cool:

Pat
11-25-2005, 03:26 PM
This is a great thread........ :D

I suppose I would have to choose that semi bald headed guy who drove the BMW in the first (The Transporter) movie. I don't know his name though.

Smokey
11-27-2005, 04:30 AM

I suppose I would have to choose that semi bald headed guy who drove the BMW in the first (The Transporter) movie. I don't know his name though.

I am sure if you think hard enough you can come up with a name. Google it :D

Worf101
11-28-2005, 06:48 AM
Check out the Avatar and check out the sig. Samuel L. Jackson would play me in an "action" movie. But if the film required "acting", Forrest Whittiker would be me. Kinda looks like me actually...

Da Worfster :D

kexodusc
11-28-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm told every day that I'm the spitting image of Alec Baldwin, except with red-skin. I guess he's as good as any...and a damn fine looking man he is!
Johnny Depp othewise...I gotta feeling he'd make my character a helluva lot more interesting.

Kam
11-28-2005, 08:06 AM

Jason Statham.

Smokey
11-28-2005, 12:51 PM
So we got Samuel L. Jackson, Forrest Whittiker, Alec Baldwin, Johnny Depp and that bald headed guy Jason Statham. Not a bad bunch.

But I am suprise nobody mentioned Clint Eastwood, Pacino or DeNiro as their role model yet :D

dean_martin
11-28-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm told every day that I'm the spitting image of Alec Baldwin, except with red-skin. I guess he's as good as any...and a damn fine looking man he is!

You know what it takes to sell real estate? BRASS BALLS!

Anyone want to know what second prize is? ...a set of STEAK KNIVES!

Always
Be
Closing

Kam
11-28-2005, 01:56 PM
You know what it takes to sell real estate? BRASS BALLS!

Anyone want to know what second prize is? ...a set of STEAK KNIVES!

Always
Be
Closing

Third prize is your fired!

Worf101
11-29-2005, 06:33 AM
Third prize is your fired!

I find "Glengarry Glen Ross" too depressing to watch. I know that in this world of Layoff's, foreign competition and more work for less pay how truly desperate life can become for a man or woman in the workplace. The utter, mind numbing desperation of it all. I come from a family of "working poor"... the grandchild of sharecroppers and the great great grandchild of slaves... hunger, poverty and desperation were often "childhood acquaintences" I know them too well, I don't need a movie to make me feel that 'helpless" again.

Da Worfster

JohnMichael
11-29-2005, 01:34 PM
I should be played by Jerry Mathers but never Marshall Mathers. Marshall is a little intense and has too much anger.

GMichael
11-29-2005, 02:01 PM
I should be played by Jerry Mathers but never Marshall Mathers. Marshall is a little intense and has too much anger.

The Beever? Hmmmmm........