Whatever happened to the new Floyd DVD??? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to the new Floyd DVD???

J*E*Cole
11-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Anyone know? I think it was supposed to be their "Pulse" program from their "Division Bell" tour. I hate to say it, but I actually have this on VHS, and have been patiently waiting for the DVD, but it seems like a couple years in the making now, unless they have given up on it. For me, this represents Floyd at their best, with Gilmour at the helm and minus Waters, though don't get me wrong, Waters is not chopped liver, in fact he is quite a musical powerhouse, and the band he travels with is absolutely top notch, if not better in some respects than the original Floyd guys, anyhoo, anyone got the info on this?

I NEED this DVD so I can die, since I know we're not getting any new studio from them.

Duds
11-21-2005, 08:00 AM
Is the current release date

Anyone know? I think it was supposed to be their "Pulse" program from their "Division Bell" tour. I hate to say it, but I actually have this on VHS, and have been patiently waiting for the DVD, but it seems like a couple years in the making now, unless they have given up on it. For me, this represents Floyd at their best, with Gilmour at the helm and minus Waters, though don't get me wrong, Waters is not chopped liver, in fact he is quite a musical powerhouse, and the band he travels with is absolutely top notch, if not better in some respects than the original Floyd guys, anyhoo, anyone got the info on this?

I NEED this DVD so I can die, since I know we're not getting any new studio from them.

ForeverAutumn
11-21-2005, 12:23 PM
I NEED this DVD so I can die

Well then, I hope that you don't get it! :eek:

J*E*Cole
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Well then, I hope that you don't get it! :eek:

LOL!!! That's hilarious.

Thanks!