Just got a Mapleshade catalog.....? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Mapleshade catalog.....?

Geoffcin
11-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Has anyone here heard any of their CDs? It looks like they have some well recorded music, but I've never heard a CD produced by them.

Pat
11-19-2005, 05:10 PM
No I haven't heard any of their cd's although I heard they are high quality. My wife has picked up a few cd's in the past and even though they are storebought the quality is terrible. Seems the ones packaged in sets were the worst.

Cincy2
11-21-2005, 09:36 AM
If you want to truly hear what your two channel audio system is capable of doing, buy several Mapleshade CD's. The only other label that even comes close to their sonic standard is Chesky. The Mapleshade recording process reproduces the most lifelike vocals I have heard anywhere. The saxaphone recordings are unbelievalbe. One warning however, some of the jazz is very progressive and will not suit everyone's taste. Buy a couple of samplers first and convince yourself these guys know how to master a recording. I own most of their catalogue and eagerly anticipate each new release. Some of my favorites: The ARC Choir, Making Whoope, Art of the Ballad.