Here's a big sale on DVDs! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's a big sale on DVDs!

Swish
11-15-2005, 04:37 PM
I got this info from an old friend who many of you know, although I've already been buying DVDs from this place. Most of the regulars know I buy my cds from DeepDiscountcd.com, and when I found out they had a DVD company named DeepDiscountdvd.com, I checked it out and found they offered about the lowest prices I've seen on DVDs, just like the other one does for my cds. While they're already the lowest I've found, you can get another 20% off by entering the following code at teh checkout; DVDSALE, DVDTALK, or USATODAY. They're all supposed to work, but let me know if you have any problems.

The sale ends 11/19 I believe, so check it out soon if you want to take advantage.

Swish

newtrix1
11-15-2005, 07:49 PM
I've used DeepdiscountDVD & DDcd for quite awhile, but wasn't aware of the discount codes. I found that TFF "Songs From the Big Chair" DVD and the price came down to a tolerable $21 & change with the 20% code.

Now if I can get Barry L's attention (waving arms furiously) to verify the UPC # (602498288047) and that it's the version of the DVD with the concert footage, I'll place my order.

link to DVD (http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=MVD028804)

Thanks for the tip! :D