New Harmony 880 Charging Cradle [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Harmony 880 Charging Cradle

HAVIC
11-10-2005, 11:54 AM
I just got off the phone with Logitech and they confirmed that there was a problem with the charging cradle and have developed a new one. That are still "testing" these new ones but they seem to be working. I should recieve on in about a week or so. I will let you guys know if it truly works better. Later

N. Abstentia
11-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Yes the charging cradle is junk. Are they replacing it for free?

EdwardGein
11-10-2005, 05:24 PM
I kind of alleviated my glow problem with my 676 model in that I had Logitech Program my remote so any button pushed would make the remote glow Having said that, if I didn't own a 676, I would in all likelyhood get an 880 once they fixed the recharging crade- How the hell do things like that pass quality control at a major company? As I do own the 676, I probably won't replace it with the 880 but what are the differences again?

snodog
11-10-2005, 05:25 PM
I found that I have to push the remote all the way up to be sure the connectors touch in order for it to charge. I have picked it up after the next night of charging all day and it was still on two bars. Now I make sure I push it all the way back.

HAVIC
11-10-2005, 06:00 PM
just call them up and tell them of your charging problem, they will replace for FREE.

Their are only open for warranty/repair problems until 5pm EST. Leave a message and they will call back.