Ok Chalk, Duds, Grudge, Gave G // Nightwish question... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ok Chalk, Duds, Grudge, Gave G // Nightwish question...

3-LockBox
11-01-2005, 10:11 PM
and whoever else...

tell me about Nightwish. They kept popping up whenever I looked at Lacuna Coil over at Amazon.

Duds
11-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Well, i'm not a fan at all. Even though it's a female vocalist, i just dont get into their style, which i cant really describe. I guess it might be because it souonds like they have an orchestra playing in the background? you know, like big organs and keyboards?? i have no clue how else to describe it, hope you know what i am talking about though.

FYI - they just fired their singer.

and whoever else...

tell me about Nightwish. They kept popping up whenever I looked at Lacuna Coil over at Amazon.

Dave_G
11-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Hey man,

I think I heard one of their releases but it didn't do anything for me, let me double check it tho.

I think I may still have it (I borrowed it from a buddy).

If it has a female singer I doubt I will like it tho.

Dave

Dusty Chalk
11-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Powerful, majestic, hard rock/metal with a goth tinge and a pinch of prog. Femme vox, yes. If you like the female singer and not the male in Lacuna Coil, you'll probably like.

Too bad they're feuding (femme voxist vs. rest of band). They will most likely be getting a new lead singer.