Polk question [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Polk question

caniac
10-31-2005, 05:23 PM
Can anybody tell me if the new Polk M-series are voice matched to their predecessors, the R-series?

Reason I ask is, I'm looking to go to 7.1, and none of the stores in my area have the R-15's anymore. I can get the M-10's though.

Thanks.

Sansui71
11-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Can anybody tell me if the new Polk M-series are voice matched to their predecessors, the R-series?

Reason I ask is, I'm looking to go to 7.1, and none of the stores in my area have the R-15's anymore. I can get the M-10's though.

Thanks.
Taken directly from polk web site, for the M-30 I have just recently purchased the R-15's, and can't wait to try them

The newly reborn Monitor Series is classic Polk: a quality-built, affordable line of high performance loudspeakers for music and home theater. They are highly efficient, so they can be driven easily by unpretentious receivers, and they are voice matched for lifelike surround sound environments. The Monitor Series boasts a stylish look that complements today’s flat screen technology, with wood grain finishes and modern Titanium faces. Built for speed, sound quality and value, the Monitor Series is a great introduction to high performance sound