Are you Kate Bush fans getting excited yet? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Are you Kate Bush fans getting excited yet?

Davey
10-31-2005, 07:51 AM
Just one more week until Aerial hits the stores as a double CD, or a little later as a double heavyweight LP. Much interest? I've honestly never been a huge fan but always enjoyed her. Apparently the first single has been out for a week or so, anyone heard it yet?

From the Label
Aerial marks the long awaited return of Kate Bush--one of the UK's most unique, respected and influential figures. The double album, Kate's first since 1993's The Red Shoes, presents the perfect opportunity to reintroduce Kate to her global fanbase and introduce her work to a whole new audience. The album will be released as a double CD in special gatefold card packaging (plus 24 page booklet).

Dusty Chalk
10-31-2005, 12:34 PM
I anticipate!

Stone
10-31-2005, 12:47 PM
Man, that one review I read really made it sound great (saying it was up there with Hounds of Love and The Kick Inside). I'm a bit excited and will definitely buy it. Unfortunately, I'm not as excited as I would be had she never released The Red Shoes.

Hawkeye
11-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Speaking of Kate Bush, a very large (and rare) interview with Kate is available to hear through the BBC Radio 2 website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2.shtml

Available for about a week or so.

Dusty Chalk
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Um...where? :(

Hawkeye
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Sorry. Look in BBC2 "Most Popular Shows'' under Mark Radcliffe - its about 5 minutes in...

BarryL
11-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Just one more week until Aerial hits the stores as a double CD,

And yes, I am now eagerly awaiting next Tuesday. Yeah, Baby!

Davey
11-08-2005, 12:30 PM
And yes, I am now eagerly awaiting next Tuesday. Yeah, Baby!
Wait no longer - today is next Tuesday! ;)

Dusty Chalk
11-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Wait no longer - today is next Tuesday! ;)Yeah, 'next week' was last week.

Listening to it now.

Davey
11-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Yeah, 'next week' was last week.

Listening to it now.
Jealous. But don't spill and beans and weenies.