Cant help but lmao [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cant help but lmao

shokhead
10-25-2005, 05:31 AM
A buddy of mine which i coached at what would work in his small room went to a B&M place and got a 42" Panasonic Plasma and a Yamaha YSP1. Now the BS starts. He wanted the Vel Sub,the 10". Nope,they had to talk him into the next model up because it has a remote. Then they sell him a uni remote because he has a remote for all the stuff. Then and here's the kicker. 1K worth of cables. Gota love it.

Worf101
10-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Whatta a maroon.. What a ta ra ra goon di ey. Ouch. 1k worth of cables. One grand worth of speaker wire and RCA plugs are you kiddin' me. Anyway you can go down there with a bat and a some well muscled friends and get this guys cache back? That sucks, what store did the dirty deed if I may ask?

Da Worfster :(

kexodusc
10-25-2005, 09:17 AM
I just bought 1000 ft of 14 gauge wire for $190. Can't imagine how much cable you get for 1 k, though...what's he hooking his gear up to? A Holo-deck?

Florian
10-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Depends on the cables. But if he is in the 10" Velodyne section (i had one too) then 1K worth of cables is dumb. But if he got the Nordost Valhalla or some runs of Magnan cable then he got one heck of a deal and i want them too :D