Animusic [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Animusic

Hyfi
10-23-2005, 02:25 PM
The other night at the end of a show on a small public station they playe a clip of this. This looks like a very cool DVD to get. Check out some of the sample vids

http://www.animusic.com/dvd-info-clips-1.html

Troy would love this if he has not already seen it.

C-Z
10-24-2005, 04:13 PM
I have the DVD, and it is fun. Great also as a home theater demo for diverse audiences from kids on up. The downsides for me are that it is 4:3 aspect ratio, which I don't care for, and stereo only.

There is a new one that they are almost finished with that I believe will be 16:9, and discrete multi-channel. I'll definitely buy it.

CZ

ForeverAutumn
10-24-2005, 06:09 PM
I have the DVD, and it is fun. Great also as a home theater demo for diverse audiences from kids on up. The downsides for me are that it is 4:3 aspect ratio, which I don't care for, and stereo only.

There is a new one that they are almost finished with that I believe will be 16:9, and discrete multi-channel. I'll definitely buy it.

CZ

That looks very cool and would be a great thing for Hubby to find under the tree. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Hyfi.

Pat
11-19-2005, 10:23 AM
The wife & I just received our copy of the newest release day before yesterday. A few of those songs and the animation are just great, although the original version has some of the best too.

Troy
11-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Just bought the second one. Some of the music feels a bit cold, but I'm looking fwd to seeing it on the big HDTV.

Thanks for the heads up