Pinnochio 964..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pinnochio 964.....

Kam
10-21-2005, 06:58 AM
So......... deano..... what were you on when you saw this last? hehe. just checked this out last night and it was HORRIBLE. At points laughably horrible, as, for example, for nearly 3 minutes this girl tries to tell the lobotomized sex slave thing with a rintintin hair cut (lsstwartthc) his name is Pee-noooo-keee-ooohhh. Over and over and over and over and over and over again non stop in one long 3-4 minute take of NONSTOP peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-noooooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooohhh while the thing muttered back nonsensically since he couldnt speak, being lobotomized and all. for the first minute i thought it was strange, the second minute made it incredibly boring, the third minute it got irritating, and by the fourth minute i was really creeped out. then there's the 3 minute long tracking section as the girl leads the LSSTWARTTHC down to her weird place of living through these dark corridors. No talking, nothing, just her leading him down corridor after corridor after corridor after corridor. this was one of the strangest movies and not strange in a david lynch way, but strange in a whoooole new dimension of strange. i was pretty much lost by the time they did a live action version of the puking scene from Team America. The chick would NOT stop puking. it was pretty gross. the plot... not exactly sure. but it was weird.

however, i do think it might have been more enjoyable if i was medicated properly while watching it. other than that, it was really horrible. definitely not in the so-bad-its-good vein, but more in the holy-crap-this-is-so-bad-its-painful-vein. to be fair, after the puking scene, i fast fwdd through the rest of the movie, so its emotional impact or the reason behind the '964' or even why this thing was called peeeeeeeeeee-nooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooohhh was lost on me. and the ending made no sense when her head turned into some really weird manga looking monster and he joined inside of her head? i think? do NOT rent this again, if you have fond memories (or strange memories) of this movie deano, keep em that way, i think re-renting it will destroy those thoughts. it was horrible!! haha. am scarred forever i think.
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-noooooooooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

:D
peace
k2

L.J.
10-21-2005, 01:39 PM
...after the puking scene

Puking scene?

dean_martin
10-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Kam - I'm working on my apology. I'll be back in a few.

Kam
10-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Puking scene?

the girl is running up these stairs and stops to puke. runs up a few more stairs, stops, bends over, blows chunks again. runs up the rest of the stairs and is stumbling along the sidewalk, drops to her knees, blows huge chunks, keeps walking, stops, pukes again, walks some more, drops to her knees, pukes huge chunks. that's what i would call a "puking scene."

i wish i could give it context or explain why.... but i just cant. hehehe.

L.J.
10-21-2005, 05:01 PM
the girl is running up these stairs and stops to puke. runs up a few more stairs, stops, bends over, blows chunks again. runs up the rest of the stairs and is stumbling along the sidewalk, drops to her knees, blows huge chunks, keeps walking, stops, pukes again, walks some more, drops to her knees, pukes huge chunks. that's what i would call a "puking scene."

i wish i could give it context or explain why.... but i just cant. hehehe.

Well, puking scene it is then! :D

dean_martin
10-21-2005, 07:48 PM
So......... deano..... what were you on when you saw this last? hehe. just checked this out last night and it was HORRIBLE.

do NOT rent this again, if you have fond memories (or strange memories) of this movie deano, keep em that way, i think re-renting it will destroy those thoughts. it was horrible!! haha. am scarred forever i think.
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-noooooooooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

peace
k2

Kam - I haven't seen this movie. I mentioned it because I was surprised to see it in Best Buy of all places.

I have seen a trailer from the movie - the part where the freak is told that the only way they can help him is by killing him, then he freaks out (as freaks do), seems to shake violently and runs his hands into someone's chest. I'm not sure what I was on when I saw the trailer, but it freaked me out.

So, to make amends for pushing you to rent it (or, to make matters worse), I am providing you a list of each Asian title on my Video Search of Miami trailer video with the genre in ( ) except where obvious. I felt so bad you had to watch that horrible Pinnochio movie, I spent my Fri. evening looking for, watching and taking notes from the trailer video. If you've seen any of these, please let me know.

Female Neo-Ninjas

Mystics in Bali (horror - from Indonesia w/evil floating head w/hanging spinal column)

Sukeban Deka (series of school girl ninja films)

Tastiest Flesh (horror/grossout)

Lone Wolf Cop: Sex Doll Murder Case (kinda like Hard Boiled)

Lone Wolf/Baby Cart series (apparently this is a series of 6 films featuring a loner Samurai with some gruesome sword fight scenes - not to be confused w/Lone Wolf Cop)

Goliathon (believe it or not, this appears to be a King Kong film that's kinda on the sleazy side)

Female Ninja: Magic Chronicles (female ninja armed w/deadly breast milk)

Killer Angels (girls w/guns)

Evil Dead Trap 1&2 (horror - makes use of video a'la ring)

Golden Queen Commando (girls w/guns - looks like a spaghetti western)

My Soul is Slashed (stylish vampire flick)

Living Dead in Tokyo Bay (zombie flick w/Terminator-like heroine)

Detonation! Violent Games (cheesey gang movie a'la The Warriors)

Either you'll waste more time and money or you'll find something you really like. BTW, I did find the Video Search of Miami website - http://www.vsom.com/

Kam
10-24-2005, 07:31 AM
Kam - I haven't seen this movie. I mentioned it because I was surprised to see it in Best Buy of all places.

I have seen a trailer from the movie - the part where the freak is told that the only way they can help him is by killing him, then he freaks out (as freaks do), seems to shake violently and runs his hands into someone's chest. I'm not sure what I was on when I saw the trailer, but it freaked me out.

So, to make amends for pushing you to rent it (or, to make matters worse), I am providing you a list of each Asian title on my Video Search of Miami trailer video with the genre in ( ) except where obvious. I felt so bad you had to watch that horrible Pinnochio movie, I spent my Fri. evening looking for, watching and taking notes from the trailer video. If you've seen any of these, please let me know.

Female Neo-Ninjas

Mystics in Bali (horror - from Indonesia w/evil floating head w/hanging spinal column)

Sukeban Deka (series of school girl ninja films)

Tastiest Flesh (horror/grossout)

Lone Wolf Cop: Sex Doll Murder Case (kinda like Hard Boiled)

Lone Wolf/Baby Cart series (apparently this is a series of 6 films featuring a loner Samurai with some gruesome sword fight scenes - not to be confused w/Lone Wolf Cop)

Goliathon (believe it or not, this appears to be a King Kong film that's kinda on the sleazy side)

Female Ninja: Magic Chronicles (female ninja armed w/deadly breast milk)

Killer Angels (girls w/guns)

Evil Dead Trap 1&2 (horror - makes use of video a'la ring)

Golden Queen Commando (girls w/guns - looks like a spaghetti western)

My Soul is Slashed (stylish vampire flick)

Living Dead in Tokyo Bay (zombie flick w/Terminator-like heroine)

Detonation! Violent Games (cheesey gang movie a'la The Warriors)

Either you'll waste more time and money or you'll find something you really like. BTW, I did find the Video Search of Miami website - http://www.vsom.com/

haven't even heard of any of those. although reminds me to check out the Lone Wolf and Cub series, i havent seen those yet and have heard they are good, just had some more classics viewed last weekend, will post soon on those viewings.

peeeeeeeeeeee-nooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooohhhhhhhh
haha, makes me chuckle everytime i think of that scene... then a cold shivver up my spine at how creepy it was.

peeeeeeeeeee-nooooooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ohhhhhhhhhhhh

ForeverAutumn
10-24-2005, 07:41 AM
peeeeeeeeeeee-nooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-oooooooooohhhhhhhh
haha, makes me chuckle everytime i think of that scene... then a cold shivver up my spine at how creepy it was.

peeeeeeeeeee-nooooooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ohhhhhhhhhhhh

You're making me want to see this movie just for that scene.

I love the twisted and demented.

Kam
10-24-2005, 07:48 AM
You're making me want to see this movie just for that scene.

I love the twisted and demented.

i almost (almost!) would reccomend it, but it is just so horribly bad, the imagination is a little better than reality. and there are actually good, twisted and demented movies out there, this one is definitely twisted and demented, but its so bad too!

peeeeeeeeeeee-nooooooooooooooooo-keeeeeeeeeeeeee-ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

it has seriously stained my mind.
hahaha.