Anyone heard from ChipB lately? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from ChipB lately?

ForeverAutumn
10-21-2005, 05:49 AM
I've been thinking about him as hurricane Wilma, potentially, threatens Florida this weekend.

Also, I have an offer for him regarding the new Colin James CD.

MindGoneHaywire
10-21-2005, 09:37 PM
No...I emailed him not long ago & did hear back from him, but I was a little too busy to follow up like I should've. Actually it was kinda long ago, back in March. And I see in my email box that there'd been one following Charley last year, I knew I'd emailed him them to see if everything was okay. I'll drop him a line...

ForeverAutumn
10-22-2005, 04:50 AM
No...I emailed him not long ago & did hear back from him, but I was a little too busy to follow up like I should've. Actually it was kinda long ago, back in March. And I see in my email box that there'd been one following Charley last year, I knew I'd emailed him them to see if everything was okay. I'll drop him a line...

Thanks J. JDaniel sent me an email to say that he had heard from Chip about three weeks ago. But nothing more recent than that. I had his email address from his Charlie emails, but I can't find it. I asked JD to pass my message along to him.

Chip_B
10-24-2005, 03:35 PM
I've been thinking about him as hurricane Wilma, potentially, threatens Florida this weekend.

Also, I have an offer for him regarding the new Colin James CD.Thanks for thinking of me, FA. I'd be delighted to get the new Colin James CD. Let me know what I owe ya.

WilllllllllMaaaaaaaaa! barely touched us. We got a lot of blustery weather last night and throughout the morning, but by early afternoon it was sunny and unusually cool.

I wish I could visit the site more often, but real life gets in the way. Two of my sons are playing youth league football for the Brandon Steelers (clinched the division last Saturday) and one of them also is in the marching band at his high school. We spend three nights a week at football practice, Friday home games at the high school, and most of every Saturday at the Steelers games and/or band competitions. Sundays are spent catching up with all the things we don't get to during the week.

Hope you, J, JDaniels, Finchy, DLD, Brad, and the rest of my old buds are well. One of these days I'll get around to mailing out comps I've intended to distribute for the last year or so.

Finch Platte
10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
WilllllllllMaaaaaaaaa! barely touched us. We got a lot of blustery weather last night and throughout the morning, but by early afternoon it was sunny and unusually cool.

Glad to hear all is well. Sounds like you've got a full plate. Maybe you could write a blues song about it? ;)

(Thanks, FA, for bringing this up.)

fp