Sun Kil Moon Release [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sun Kil Moon Release

opt80
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
A new cd by Sun Kil Moon called Tiny Cities will be released Nov.1.
This cd will feature stripped down versions of songs by Modest Mouse. Should be interesting.
I know a guy in the Nevada desert who'll buy it!!

Alan

audiobill
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=opt80]A new cd by Sun Kil Moon called Tiny Cities will be released Nov.1.
This cd will feature stripped down versions of songs by Modest Mouse. Should be interesting.
I know a guy in the Nevada desert who'll buy it!!

Thanks Opt80 for bringing this one to our attention.
I love Sun Kil Moon!!

Cheers,
Bill

Davey
10-18-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah, heard some early reports that it's very good, and I'd love to hear it, but still, not sure I'd fork over 15 smacks to buy an album of acoustic lispless mouse tunes. I mean, where's the quirky charm in that? Hmmm, love to hear another Ugly Casanova outing though.

JDaniel
10-18-2005, 05:07 PM
I for one will be forking over the three Lincoln's for this one. Doubt it can come close to their last offering though. But one can hope.

JDaniel

tentoze
10-18-2005, 07:27 PM
Somehow or another, my earlier response, and Alan's, disappeared here............

Davey
10-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Somehow or another, my earlier response, and Alan's, disappeared here............
Yeah, I think you left it down the street, maybe over here (http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50112). You gotta quit drinking so much buddy if you're gonna forget where you parked your post!

Did anybody see what I had to say about that latest British Sea Power? I know I left it around here somewhere ...

tentoze
10-19-2005, 07:46 AM
D'oh! Never, never, never.