I need a solid 2.0 or 2.1 setup [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I need a solid 2.0 or 2.1 setup

Davinski
10-16-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm looking for a set of speakers (possibly a sub, if need be) for listening to music. Most of the use would be with my PC and im thinking of spending about $150-$200. I know thats not a lot of money for a good set, but im in college and broke as a joke. Keep in mind, I listen to music almost nonstop when im at home so i want the best quality i can get. Im hoping I can get lucky like i did with my sennheiser HD 497's. Thanks in advance.

Geoffcin
10-16-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm looking for a set of speakers (possibly a sub, if need be) for listening to music. Most of the use would be with my PC and im thinking of spending about $150-$200. I know thats not a lot of money for a good set, but im in college and broke as a joke. Keep in mind, I listen to music almost nonstop when im at home so i want the best quality i can get. Im hoping I can get lucky like i did with my sennheiser HD 497's. Thanks in advance.

http://www.bestspeakerdeals.com/store/category.cgi?category=bgd_spk_mul&item=c1mw21ee&type=store

I can recommend this system without question. With a computer system it's got no equal. Also, if you hook it up to an Ipod your going to flip!

jrhymeammo
10-16-2005, 04:14 PM

You are going to be running speakers through a receiver or from your PC?

Davinski
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
You are going to be running speakers through a receiver or from your PC?

Preferrably through a PC

Davinski
10-16-2005, 11:22 PM
But whatever is best for the price range. I have a receiver so that cost wouldnt be factored in