Well, It's Sadly Official: There WILL be a Part VI... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Well, It's Sadly Official: There WILL be a Part VI...

Lexmark3200
10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11523

When is this guy just gonna hang it up already? This is getting out of line and unnecessary....

Note to administration: if you feel these topics should be in the Rumors and News section, please feel free to move them. Thanks.

noddin0ff
10-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Maybe he'll bite off an ear in this one.

Lexmark3200
10-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Maybe he'll bite off an ear in this one.

LOL....LOL.....can you imagine? Balboa Vs. Tyson......

LOL......

L.J.
10-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Wow, I'll be rushing to see that one! :rolleyes:

Off Topic:Hey Lex, I already know you'll be picking up that new Batman anthology. I was wondering if you heard about a rumor of the set being on sale at BB for $49.99, and the rumor part being with the purchase of the set you can buy Batman Begins DE for only $9.99? They were discussing this at DVDTalk today but it was not comfirmed.

Lexmark3200
10-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Wow, I'll be rushing to see that one! :rolleyes:

Off Topic:Hey Lex, I already know you'll be picking up that new Batman anthology. I was wondering if you heard about a rumor of the set being on sale at BB for $49.99, and the rumor part being with the purchase of the set you can buy Batman Begins DE for only $9.99? They were discussing this at DVDTalk today but it was not comfirmed.

Yeah LJ, this is still just a rumor according to my sources; I'll have the review of the Anthology up once I get my paws on it.....

Can't wait to hear dem DTS tracks!!

L.J.
10-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Yeah LJ, this is still just a rumor according to my sources; I'll have the review of the Anthology up once I get my paws on it.....

Can't wait to hear dem DTS tracks!!

So what's the difference between the DE and SE of Batman Begins? Are we just talkin a bunch of extras or what?

As long as they both have the exact same soundtrack, I'll take the cheapest one. Any thoughts.

Defshep
10-13-2005, 11:56 AM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=11523

When is this guy just gonna hang it up already? This is getting out of line and unnecessary....

Note to administration: if you feel these topics should be in the Rumors and News section, please feel free to move them. Thanks.

There was a great ad that ran not too long ago that was set in a nursing home. There was a boxing match being held there, and I swear the guy was about 90! It featured the music from Rocky. It was hilarious! Maybe they could use THAT as the trailer...
BTW, I loved Rocky 3 & 4. Yeah, they were the most cartoonish of the series. But as a teen I thought they were "so totally cool!"

Lexmark3200
10-14-2005, 12:13 PM
"BTW, I loved Rocky 3 & 4. Yeah, they were the most cartoonish of the series. But as a teen I thought they were "so totally cool!"

Agreed Def. I love all five of 'em as a matter of fact, the reason why I own the Anthology box set.